💜 ~ Here for you [FLUFF]

NO TWS / CWS NEEDED!

---

WC :: 1152 WORDS!!

Stanley stared blankly at his computer, struggling to push the keys as he was told. He sighed and leaned back on his chair, looking at the roof and counting all the tiny imperfections on the tiles above him.

It didn't take long for the expected voice to echo in his head as if it were an internal monologue. "Stanley got up from his desk, and-"The voice paused like something had cut it off. "Stanley? Is something wrong?"

Stanley audibly sighed and closed his eyes tight to stop tears from appearing. "I don't know. I guess." His eyes opened slightly. He rubbed them with the collar of his shirt discreetly as if he were trying to hide his emotions from someone near him, despite being alone.

"Stanley, you're not yourself. What's wrong? You can tell me." The voice spoke in a caring tone. Stanley took a minute to take in what the voice was saying. He sighed once again and began. "I don't know... I just... I'm just having a hard time doing this right now." He stared down at his feet and cupped a hand over his face, dragging it and pulling his eyes down. "It's too much." His voice was muffled under his hand though it was still clear he was fighting his own tears.

He turned his head back towards the clock hung on his office walls. ' ' Only 11:00AM?.. ' ' Stanley thought to himself. He arched his back over the edge of his seat, then leaned over his computer to continue his work. As he waited for more instructions on what to do, he realized the voice he usually heard ordering him around had just vanished. It was off though it didn't phase Stanley. He could use the break from that narration.

The clicks of his keyboard were the only sounds heard in his office as he worked. Stanley sat working for 10 minutes before he began to become worse. The emotions he felt overwhelmed him, and he started to cry. Somehow, knowing that his office was empty and he was alone made things worse. He wanted someone with him more than ever. All he wanted was someone to speak to that was real. Someone who was actually there with him.

A sound of a rattling doorknob caused Stanley to jump in fear. Could one of his co-workers finally have returned? Was it over? His eyes thinned as he watched the doorknob turn and light emerge from the cracked door into his dark office. "Stanley?"

Stanley's expression changed quickly from curiosity to filled with fear as the door opened slowly, and a man started peeking his head in. "Stanley, I... I wanted to see how you were doing." The man took a few steps into the office and scratched the back of his neck.

Stanley didn't speak. He couldn't muster up any words, even in his head. He just stared blankly. "It's okay, Stanley. I know you don't want to be alone, but I have my doubts you want to be around me." Stanley watched the man as he fully entered the room and closed the door behind him. "I just want to be here with you, Stanley. I want to help you. Can we talk?"

The man's voice and accent rang through Stanley's ears with every word he spoke. "Narrator," Stanley whispered under his breath. "You're..." The man nodded slowly, turning his head to the side slightly. "Stanley, I'm sorry, but I'm here for you. I know something's wrong right now. I want to help you to feel better."

Stanley's eyes trailed the man's tall figure up and down before he got to his feet. He slowly took a step forward and stumbled into a hug. The Narrator was shocked at the sudden feeling of Stanley's arms around him. He jumped and stared down at Stanley before slowly moving his arms around him. "It's okay, Stanley." His hand trailed up and down Stanley's back to comfort him. He felt Stanley's shaky breaths. He was crying onto the Narrator's shoulder.

The Narrator pulled Stanley off of him and stepped back to sit on the floor. He removed the gray coat he was wearing and set it on the floor next to him. Stanley watched his hand pat it lightly, signaling for him to sit on it next to the Narrator.

Stanley turned his back against the wall and sat on the ground, staring at the roof tiles above him again and sighing. "It's okay to need a break, Stanley. It's not your fault." The Narrator's tone was calm and sympathetic as he spoke. Stanley's eyes filled with tears again. Having the Narrator with him made him feel better. He looked down at his knees, held by his arms as he spoke. "Thank you. I think I'm okay now." Stanley took a deep breath and let his head fall onto the Narrator's shoulder as he stared blankly.

The Narrator wrapped his arm around Stanley's waist and rested his head on his. The feeling of the Narrator's grasp gave comfort to Stanley. He smiled and shut his eyes, lying there with the Narrator on the floor for what felt like forever.

"Do you want to try continuing, Stanley?" The Narrator lifted his head and stared down at Stanley. He felt Stanley nod on his shoulder, and he stood himself up. His hand reached out to Stanley in an attempt to help him up. Stanley got up as well, and the Narrator smiled at him. The Narrator bent down and grabbed his coat off the floor before opening the office door and stepping outside.

Stanley wiped tears from his eyes and stood awaiting the Narrator's voice in his ear. "EHM okay umm... Yes! Stanley got up from his desk, and stepped out of his office." Stanley smiled, laughing under his breath at the voice. He stared out the door into the empty halls and froze.

"Stanley.." The Narrator spoke in a teasing tone, waiting for Stanley to leave his office and continue the monologue. Stanley shook his head as a step back into reality, and left his office. "Good job Stanley! I am so proud of you." The Narrator was far more enthusiastic then usual, but it made Stanley happy. It made them both happy, together.

---

A/N :: I think i improved a little bit on my writing just from the last chapter. I love writing stories like this especially about my interests. TSP happens to be the easiest one. Anyway, I wasn't sure what to categorize this as. I thought it could be fluff but it fits the description of angst as well so fuck it, both :P

---

Big thank you to anyone who has read to this point!! I really appreciate it, more then you would imagine. I love writing so much and knowing people could possibly enjoy it makes me so happy.

---

BYE BYE NOW !!! <333