12

The brothers were sitting on either side of Manik, worried about his health and feeling guilty because they knew they were the reason for his condition.

The room was filled with tension as the twin brothers sat silently, their eyes glued to Manik's sleeping form. It was evident that they were all feeling guilty for what had happened to him. They had all been so caught up in their petty arguments and childish behavior that they hadn't realized how much they were hurting Manik.

Suddenly, the twins spoke up in unison, "Sorry...".

Their voices were filled with genuine remorse, and they looked surprised at the seriousness of the situation.

Miru, the eldest twin, sighed and spoke up, "Okay, enough. I will talk first."

Athu nodded, understanding that Miru was usually the one to take charge in such situations.

Also, There is no fight exists in the matter of Manik. Their precious brother.

"I am sorry because I am the one who made bhaiya upset by not keeping my promise. That's why he got upset with you," Miru said, looking at Athu, his younger twin.

"Stop stop.... Don't elaborate on all things as I misunderstood you or was not aware of my surroundings. There's no need to explain everything to me. I'm aware of everything, and there's no misunderstanding " athu warned with a frown.

Miran huffed in annoyance, cutting Athu off. "Then what are you, a mentally disabled person? You behaved like a stupid, jealous monkey in front of bhaiyu," Miru scolded.

"What the h...." Athu said in a disbelief stare cut by miran's stern glance. He sighed in agreement.

"Fine , I am sorry!! yes I am mindful of all stuff. I know, there is not any bias in our bhaiya's love for us. Still, we both acted immaturely. The truth is, we can't fake anything or stop being childish in front of bhaiyu because he's the one who can make us all cuddly from a stern face (chuckle) because he is the one who can make us disconnected from our brutal personality . My cutie pie" Athu express his feelings in a soft voice while caressing Manik's fluffy hair

"Excuse me... Our cutie pie, okay?" miran interrupted with a frown, and athu rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help smiling at his younger twin's possessiveness.

"Yes, ours," he said, with a chuckle.

Miran said in pressing tone, "I also realised how big idiots we are, and I am sorry too. We were all behaving so immaturely, and it was all because of our jealousy towards each other. But Manik bhaiyu doesn't deserve this. He's very precious and valuable to us. (In dark tone) Already, Sam's behaviours are hurting him so much that spoiling his health condition, we shouldn't stand like her. we should have been more careful with him."

Athu smiled and kissed manik's head, "always we will, also in future we are not going to repeat this mistake. For him... For our Bhai" miran nodded in approval.

Miran, while looking at Athu's smiling face, said, "So... Everything is fine... All good?"

"Yes, all is good. But your punishment is still pending," Athu replied in a glaring tone.

"Ugh... Once a Hitler, always a Hitler," Miran muttered under his breath.

Athu Smirk like got an award even after clearly hearing miri's scolding.

Manik stirred in his sleep, and the brothers looked at him worriedly. Miru gently caressed his hair, his expression filled with love and concern.

Manik slowly opened his eyes, looking cute with a pout, making his brothers' hearts melt. As usual, he didn't remember what had happened, or how his mother had revived him.