02

Manik is sobbing , glancing at his old photo frame.

His brother Atharv,  noticed Everything from the door came with a fake cough.

Manik quickly dried his tears and hides the picture, "Huh athu... Come inside bub..."

Atharv reaches close to manik who is sitting on his bed with a cheerful warm smile for his brother's shake.

Athu kneeled down in front of manik , and cupped his bhiayu's tear stained cheek - Don't cry bhaiyu. (Point tearful eyes of manik) We can't see these tears.

Manik sobbed hard - I cou_ldn't... I couldn't sto_p...

Atharv sighed sadly and grabbed the photo Manik is protecting from him, his stares melt after looking at the picture, "oh god bhaiyu..." He whispered softly feeling sorry for his brother's pure soul.

" He whispered softly feeling sorry for his brother's pure soul

"Is it you and Sami !?"

Manik dodged his head up and down with an emotional smile - I love her so much. She did the same when we are (pointing his pinky finger) this much tiny kids.(hiccuping) she loved me athu...

Manik hides his face behind both hands , cried loudly.

Atharv with misted gazes, "bhaiyu..."

He sighed after not getting any answers, went to the drawer he brought the inhaler.

"Take this bhaiyu....!"

Manik shook his head negatively like a kid refusing veggies.

Atharv crouched beside his brother, gently tagged Manik's head in his chest. He softly removed both hands of his older brother from manik's face.

While helping manik takes the puff- dadi ma will kill all of us if we let you spoil your health like this chotu. Why can't you listen to your junior?

Atharv made Manik pass on the bed, he stands up to get wet tissues.

"Where are you going Atharv?" manik asked in tried voice after taking his heavy medicine.

"I will arrive soon bhaiyu. Please" he left athu's hand with a pout , Atharv ruffled his Grampy brother's hair , chuckled softly at his antics.

When he arrived from the washroom his brother is already in deep slumber.

Atharv grins adoringly - My kitten bhaiyu.

His eyes become bloodshot after his eyes glimpse at the photo frame, manik still clutching close to his heart.