04

The leader of the group, raise the metal in force to knock Manik, he flinched and closed his eyes tightly to encounter the hit.

That boy hit the metal nearby table, confusing Manik He slowly opened his beautiful brown eyes to meet the sore face of his enemies.

The leader pressed Manik against the wall. He grips Manik's jaw tightly," Why are you so soft with us? (frustration) from the beginning, you are holding us from kidnaping your sister and exploring our plan. (Shouts) do you know, how much you are stopping us? Do You know Manik?"

Load screams made Manik very weak and frightened. He turned on shivering, "plea_se st_op, do_n't sho_ut Kish_an."

Kishan sighed and cupped his mouth in an irritation- Manik look. I'm not your enemy. From the beginning, you are treating me as a brother. We all have a soft side for you. But we have a more essential mission to finish. (lift Manik's head to look at him) can you listen to me, please?

His attitude became softer after looking at Manik's vulnerable state.

Manik with tearful nods - I will do everything kiddo, bu..t but please let my sister go from here. I will stay with you all and I will speak with my Baba and ask him to consider your suggestion.. (pleading voice) please let her go. Don't harm her, please.

Kishan and the other three gaze at Manik with disbelief. They all know how Sami is dealing with the elder.

From the beginning Manik behaved toward them as a true family, Manik's family was so rough and cold to outsiders. Sami also took years to mingle with, and trust them all.

They always wonder how this man was born in such a type of stone family.

Another boy come forward to Manik and said in a tight voice - hey Manik. She is not worthy of your affection. Man, she is looking for a chance to destroy you. If I ask her to leave you here then she will do that happily. (In warning voice) she does not consider you as her brother Manik, she is the real rival of your family, especially you. She will kill you one day. (Bring Manik's face in his hands) listen, man, leave from here. We don't have any grudge against you. Leave her here and go from this place.

Manik with tears flowing eyes pouts(in a small voice) - she will love me Varun.

Kishan slapped Manik in a blink.

"Kishan stop..." They shouts in worry.

He smashed the nearby glass with bare hands, making them bleed poorly.

Manik got more terrified after being examined at blood, " kiddo... Blo...od. You idiot."

He peeked around and picked a nearby water glass, started to clean Kishan's wound and ripped his shirt to dressing hand.

"Wh....y are you (hiccup ing) hurt..ing your...Self.. It's bleeding bleeding So much (his lips wobble like a kid with flowing tears) so much blood so much..." He hit Kishan weakly with his tiny fist while sobbing. 

He looked at manik's eyes, showing so much innocent and hurt.

Kishan felt more anxious.

"Shit.. (He step back from manik with looked away) Sorry sorry sorry sorry. You should shut up manik , don't support her(in anger). I'm losing my mind. Please go from here before we change minds. we gave you chance but you want to protect her. She will murder you damit."

He is Shaking manik in anger - we come down from our monster side for you. We show our real side. What did you do with us?. we insulted you in the extreme to take you away from us, from the beginning we are doing this, why can't you go away? Why are you so innocent and pure to understand all this ? Why? (In small voice as Manik couldn't hear) why do you resemble him so much?