05

Next day, Morning!

Manik woke up in the morning, he freshen up and come out of the room for his breakfast.

On the way, he peeks at Samira's room and noticed she is napping like a baby.

'My sister is so cute, Thank God nothing happens to her. What about those kids, I should ask about them to om papa...' He thought before entering the kitchen where Om is arranging the foods he prepared for Manik.

"Good morning my bacha!" Om welcomed with a big smile, still arranging the table with full commitment.

Manik pouted folding his hands cutely - Papa... Where are those kids?

Om in the dramatic, open mouthed face - kids? I don't see any kids there except (back hugged Manik) my manik baby.

He smooched manik's nose, "papa.   Don't tease me like this. Tell me Nah?"

Om lifted irritated Manik and placed him on the kitchen counter as childhood, his child always loves to feed him when he settles in a higher place than om's height.

Om with a charming smile took the plate full of manik's favourite foods.

He already know, what their sunshine will inquire? like after waking up. Om took the responsibility to manage manik's mood.

Manik's mouth watered after glancing at all the delicious foods which look so tempting as well the smells are extremely promising to resist.

Indeed, his om papa is an incredible chef for their family.

Manik grip himself from giving up,  shutting his nose by his upper lip looking like a pouty piggy. " I wanl tle alnswet." He mumbled with his remaining opening between his poor lips which protected his nose buds from touching the fragrances of the flavorful foods.

Om chuckled at his innocent boy, after squeezing his cheeks he placed the plate a little distance, without bullying Manik further.

"Tell me what you want to know?"

Manik released a relief breath, "where is those ki___(noticed om's raising eyebrow, gulped the word kids) Where is those boys, Om papa?"

Om sighs - they are in the lock-up.

"What____"

Om hugged Manik , caring his back smoothly - Do you believe your papa nah?

"Yes", he said in a tiny voice.

"Papa ever misbehaved his powers or put an innocent person to suffer sweetheart..!?"

"No papa..." Manik nods negatively and snuggles close to om's protective embrace.

"Then don't worry about anything... I will take care of everything... Okay!?"

Om kissed Manik's forehead while his child give him heartwarming smile.

"I missed you bachu.. Mera Jaan..."

Manik kissed om's cheeks with cute giggles - I also missed you so much, my superhero....

Om's heart melted by the kid's nickname... Always, om is his superhero who will protect him from the dark monster which comes to his dreams...

Om will always save his kid from Everything...

In the evening.

"Didn't he die?"

Shiva scoffed at his daughter's heartless reply.

After telling about, How her brother rushed to the kidnapper's place  for her safety, What happens there... The first question the girl asked is, 'didn't he die?'.

"Can you repeat the question young lady...." Om's dark voice brings a tremble down to her spin.

The man knows very well how to scare the people against him.

Sami shutter badly - pa..pa

"Sir... I'm your trainer from now.. you should address me as sir.. after the training end you will call me as (imitate her) pa..pa or papa"

He comes close to her with the same stern look. "Do you have any idea when will your training be over?"

She shook  negatively.

"I want a verbal answer Miss. Samira Malhothra..." om snapped with a fierce look.

She shivered, "no sir...."

"When I feel you are capable to become the best soldier, is the day your training will over.... And control your language and behaviour. (Most dangerous warning tone) don't dare to hurt Manik again. He is your elder and the person very important to our family as well as our people. You should respect him and treat him as your leader. He is more than a leader to you. Never raise your voice against him (shouts) did you get that?"

"Yes sir..." She sounds law before the dominating man.

Shiv smirked proudly at his younger brother.

After a few weeks.

In the garden,

Manik frowned at his Jasmin plant, " why babe...? Why..? I'm taking good care of you... Why is much hesitation to flowering ?"

He heard someone's giggling sound behind him.

Deepened his pouting - argh... I found you old man. Come out of that bushes. If you get any rushes I'm going to kill you dada....

His grandfather comes out from the bushes to Manik sight.

Manik glared at his dada - why are you doing this 'he he he' at me?

He imitated his grandpa's giggle, cute and sweetly.

While holding his ears - sorry bacha.. What can I do? can't resist myself from reacting to my Manik's cuteness! (Innocently) what can I do, young man!?

Manik smiled at his dada's cute face - oh god dada... You are the cutest one here.. I'm just one percent of you.

Dada laughed at Manik's sweet speech, nodding negatively.

Dada (pouts) - it's not fair my boy. Always, I surprise you by hiding and seeking. Today you find me early, there is no fun bub.

Manik chuckled - awe... We will play next time five years old small baby. ( growling like a kitten) Now I have a lot of garden work.

His dada sighed sadly. after the incident with Sami, Manik avoids everything and every sweet playing his cute antics.

Today he needs to clear all things. His whole family is upset by the young man's behaviour. They need their all bubbly baby back at any cost.

He sits on the bench in the garden and gazes at Manik who is watering the plants very gently with so much adoration.

"Manik baby..."

Manik turned at his dada with a soft smile - what is it dada?

He is very well aware what his dada's move. Still, he composed from running into his dada's welcoming gesture.

His grandpa opens his arm with a warm smile. "Come here Baba.. sit on my lab, Mera precious."

His grandfather said with the same old enthusiasm without bothering about Manila's new hesitating nature.

Manik smiled wider than before - you're getting too old to perform that,  like our past days.

He turned to water the plants, hiding his teary sad smile.

He shouts, making his voice cheerful, hiding the sadness with much hardness -  I'm a big boy now dada.. don't try to hurt yourself with this type of Stunt and y...

"Try me bub..." His dada told with a confident voice, confusing Manik with a raising heartbeat.

________________________   

I Will update another chapter today night, after receiving a good amount of responses.