"Enter!" came Sam's demanding tone.

That's it! Mon thought as she swung the door open with a plastered smile on her face breathing through her nostrils.

You wanted to see me?LadyBoss. Mon mentally smirked because she knew that will tick her off.

Sam gave her a death glare but Mon just kept that plastered smile on her face.

"So..,Sam continued calmly as if everything was perfectly normal between them, "first things first."

hmm..at least she's handling it well, thought she was going to bite my head off.Color me impressed. Mon thought.

"I want my dog back" came Sam's voice after a while.

If inner voices could've facepalmed, Sam and Mon's both did at that moment.

****

I'm sorry?did I hear you correctly or..

You heard me just fine Kornkamon.I want my dog back and I'm picking him up straight after work.You had your time with him so don't even try to fight me on that,it won't end well for you.

Your dog? really?Mon gave an incredulous laugh. He's myyyy dog!miiiine!I haven't seen him in almost three years but now you wanna take him away? and I bet you're doing all this out of spite but don't you dare think for one moment that I'm just going to stand there and watch you take him away from me.I won't let that happen, over my dead body.

Sam swept the pen holder off the desk which made Mon jump and glared at her with feiry eyes while pointing a finger at her.

Don't you dare come in here and play the victim!You were the one who decided to run away!you were the one who chose to neglect him!

Really?you really wanna go there ?Do you honestly wanna go there right now?Fine!!

Do I need to remind you why I left Sam?!Do you want me to remind you why I couldn't stay and look at your cheating face anymore!!Do I need to remind you about Nita!!!

You never gave me a chance to explain Mon!did you! you just ran for the f***n hills!

Some things don't need an explanation,Mon said in a cracked voice.

Or maybe you just wanted to run..

Both looked at each other in defeat when someone knocked on the door and entered without permission.It was Yha once again.

Yha can't you see that i'm in the middle of a discussion? Sam asked deeply irritated and angered by the whole situation and at Yha who just barge, Mon didn't make eye contact with anyone because she was on the verge of tearing up.

I'm sorry Lady Boss and Mon, but everybody is back at their work stations and you guys aren't exactly whispering,just thought you should know..

urgh!.. It's fine..just close the door on your way out,Sam said both embarrassed and frustrated at herself.

Mon stood up.

Let me do what I came here to do, If there's anything that you need or want to discuss with me just let me know via my email or ask Yha to deliver the message to me.I'm perfectly capable of taking charge of this project and finish it all by myself and I'm confident that you know that very well, the sooner I get this over with the better for the both us.So if there's nothing else..

That's not going to happen but you can leave.. Sam said not even looking at Mon and feeling completely drained.

Mon reached her station and was about to burst into tears when her phone started to buzz.