Chapter Three Trouble Half Breed

Aden didn't want anyone to talk to him for he felt very uncomfortable to the point he just didn't know how to explain it for the new girl was coming his way and he felt more uncomfortable for he just didn't want someone to know about him being a Cullen and keep talking about him as a rumor while at being at school especially when some of them got to his classes where they would just stare at him  and start talking every time. Hi I'm Isabella but you could just call me Bella and also I'm a junior. Said Bella who seems to be very nice maybe he could just be friends with her. Hello Bella my name is Aden my first time being in high school so that makes me a freshman. Said Aden nervously not knowing what would be her reaction.  Your a freshman wow so what your planning to do in the future? Ask Bella while writing on her paper.  Don't know for my Dad is a doctor and thought maybe I could be something different like be a photography for pictures of magazines with a classic camera that my dad give me for my birthday. Said Aden taking out his camera out of the bag giving it to Bella for her to hold it in her hands.  That's so cool that your into classics like this camera. Comment Bella while accidentally takes a picture with the flash on making everyone to stare at them. The new girl is talking to one of the youngest sibling in the Cullen family. Whisper someone as she speaks to her friend. What is a freshman would be talking to a junior girl? Said one of the male students. I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Bella was stopped in her mid sentence as she watched Aden roughly takes his camera out of her hands and quickly rush out of the classroom then sees two guys following him out of the class also.  Everyone were talking about Aden Cullen until the teacher had to settle everyone down for them to get there focus back on their work.  Meanwhile Aden was in the cafeteria reading the manual of the camera. Are you alright Aden for we could tell Sam to pick you up early if you don't feel like staying in school. Said Paul towards Aden knowing that it's was his first day of being in a high school.  I bet Sam is feeling what your feeling right now and I bet you he's on his way with Emily to pick you up. Said Quil making Aden laugh a little. Now how about we go walk to your second class today for we are going to get out early for it's the first day of school. Said Quil as they both walk out of the cafeteria heading to walk over with Aden towards his photography class. Aden are you okay? Ask Alice as she hugs Aden not seeing Quil and Paul keeping there distance from them. Your true feelings Aden your keeping them away from us why? Ask Jasper with worried towards Aden. Rumors to many people are talking about me which makes me feel overwhelmed because they are just making things up. Said Aden towards his siblings. Don't listen to them buddy you are not alone for we all have to deal with rumors. Said Emmett as he hugs Aden. If they keep bothering my little brother we would let you have there blood. Said Rosalie making Aden rolls his eyes at her for she knew to make those jokes about him sucking there blood for thirst of blood in public. Alright we are going to make Aden late for his next class. Said Jasper as he and Alice walks away holding hands. Try your best not to pay attention to the others. Said Emmett walking away with Rosalie on the other direction of the hallway. Excuse me but I was wondering your siblings are together in as in couple is it wrong ? Ask a girl who is holding hands with a boy who seems to wear his football jacket of the school. No for my parents is alright for we were all adopted into the family. Said Aden ready to get push to the ground by someone. Yeah I could tell by your being not related for all because your just a freak! Yelled the girl which made Quil and Paul to be in front of  Aden ready to defend him by having there hands like a fist. The boyfriend gets his girlfriend stand behind him to protect her which of course gets the teacher's attention. All of you are late get to the principal office now! Yelled the teacher making her students to laugh at them for going to the principal office early in the semester.