Chapter 13

Jungkook had woken up early today as it was his wedding day. Although the alpha wasn't happy about the whole wedding thing, but he didn't want to break every one else's heart especially the pack members who were so excited for their head alpha's wedding.

Jungkook was standing in front of the balcony while watching the sky which  was shining extremely bright today indicating that it was a full moon night. On the day of full moon night, both the sun and the moon shine brighter indicating that they are ready to witness a holy celebration of two mates becoming one.

Today the whole universe was going to witness the wedding of Alpha Kim Taehyung and Alpha Jeon Jungkook.
The universe seemed more then excited for their wedding since the atmosphere today was slightly more calm and favorable.

Jungkook is brought back to this world when someone knocks on his door. Jungkook follows the path towards the door before opening it.

There he was, his Jin hyung standing right in  front of the door with a very strange amusingly happy smile?
This look on the omega's face make Jungkook think of the possibilities of the reason behind the omega's sudden visit.

"Won't you ask your hyung to come inside Jungkook-ah ? ", Jin asks hiding something behind his back. Jungkook's eyes follows the omega's hand which he was sure were holding something. The alpha nevertheless moves aside giving the omega some space to enter his room.

"I have come here to give you something.", the omega says with a beaming smile. Jungkook was now sure that the omega was holding something in his hands.

"What is it? ", Jungkook asks curiously. He tilts his head to see what's there in the omega's hand but Jin was successful in hiding it.

"But you'll have to give me a promise that you'll show me the gift too.", Jin requests, battling his eyes lashes to show the alpha his innocent face.

"Firstly, I'm not alpha Namjoon. So this innocent look on your face won't work in front of him. Secondly, since you don't know what gift you are holding indicates their it has been given to you so that you can pass it on to me. Moreover, since you haven't opened the gift till now indicates that you have been specifically asked not to open it.", the alpha explains with a sweet teasing smile on his face.

"You are too intelligent for your age. Anyways take this, this is a scroll that your alpha has asked me to pass on to you.", Jin hands him the scroll which was tied with a ribbon.

Jungkook takes hold of the scroll, carefully observing it.

"Are you opening it now? I know you are going to. I'll help you in reading it.", Jin requests, praying to every celestial body to make the alpha allow him to read the letter too.

"You are done with your job hyung. It's time for you to go. And one more thing, I'm not going to read this letter. His silly poems are not going to lull me into falling in love with him.", Jungkook exclaims ready to give the scroll back to Jin but stops midway when he listens to the omega's words.

"You can throw away the scroll if you want, but don't forget that it might just be a letter for you, but for Taehyung it's his love confession. A confession that he knows will fall on deaf ears but he is still trying his best to convey his heart to you.", Jin says before leaving the alpha's room. He couldn't understand why the alpha was so against the trueblood's love.

"Is my heart not worth understanding? Is my heart not valuable? How can anyone expect a person who has lived such a miserable life throughout his childhood because of someone, to fall in love with a person who has  threads similar to the one who made his life miserable? ", Jungkook asks to no one.

He then takes hold of the scroll before sitting on his bed. His brain says not to read the letter and to just throw it away but his heart says otherwise. Jungkook being a sweetheart, always favors his heart.