ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 31

Start from the beginning

"fucking...! Did he kick my son?!" Klein fumbled. Still listening to the hearing device he can hear Elijah screaming.

'are you going to keep doing this?! Keep on kicking and hurting me again and ill make sure to break your limbs to the point you can't use them anymore' Elijah walked towards M/n and kneeled in front of him.

Klein clenched the binoculars.
His eyes were raging anger. At this point, he was on edge about breaking in there and starting a mass murder.
But he didn't bring his gun with him and he was in a tight spot since imagine a building filled with 100+ men versus him. It's not fair.

'hey, M/n. You should stop disobeying me and just do what I told you to. You should come on.' Klein can see Elijah carrying his son who was not budging.
Elijah went out of view from the window.

Klein to this point had gripped his binoculars so hard that they broke in his hands.
Klein's face was unreadable. No expression. His face was blank.
Not a single sign of emotion.
His hands were bleeding from the sharp parts of the binoculars.

He stared at his bloody hands before pulling out a handkerchief and then wiping his hand. He spits out the cigarette as it landed on the ground.
He stomped on it, putting out the light.

He slips his hands inside his pockets. He walked out of the rooftop.
.
.
.
M/n's POV:

"good morning dear~!" I heard the door bust open. I tried to wiggle out of my restraint but to no avail.

"if you don't eat darling you'll go skinny...!" he said as he made me sit up. My legs are tied but I can still extend them. I tried to speak but a gag was on my mouth, blocking any voice I let out.

"oh my! I forgot you have a gag on!" I can hear Elijah placing a bowl down beside me. I felt his breath close to my face. He unties the gag as my saliva sticks to the other side of the object.

"hey, M/n. You should stop disobeying me and just do what I told you to. You should come on." I can hear Elijah say. Everything. Everything hurts. I can't even see...shit, how am I going to plot my escape.

"there, isn't that better? Here I'll feed you. Say ahh~" I felt something wet colliding with my lips. I'm guessing he's feeding me porridge...I refuse to open my mouth. But then he suddenly shoves the spoon down my throat.
In instinct, I kicked him. Well, some part of him. I'm not sure which part of him I kicked.

I felt a sudden pain in my side as my body landed on the cold floor.
I let out a groan.
"are you going to keep doing this?! Keep on kicking and hurting me again and ill make sure to break your limbs to the point you can't use them anymore" He grabbed a fist full of my hair and made me face him. He stayed like that for 5 seconds before his grip softened.

"hey, M/n. You should stop disobeying me and just do what I told you to. You should come on." Elijah scooped me up from the ground and places me on the bed again.

"I wanna see your face m/n..." Elijah untied the blindfold off my face. My face feels numb. I feel like my face was messed up considering he banged my head multiple times.

I can see his face, his sickening smile plastered on his face.
He cups my face and gave me a peck on the lips.
"come, eat." Elijah smiles at me as he grabs the bowl again.
"ahh~" Elijah guided me. I opened my mouth not refusing any more.
"good boy~!" Elijah pats my head
He continued to feed me until the bowl was empty.

I was so focused on looking at the floor to notice a tear escapes my eyes.
Elijah looked at me confused.
Tears flow down my face as a visible sob was heard.
"what's wrong...?" Elijah places the bowl down and cups my face.
"I wanna...g....o....m" my words were broken as I cried. Elijah wipes my tears and laid my head on his shoulder.
"aww...you're already home though." Elijah pats my back as tears keep on flowing out.

"I...miss... Yuri...!" I said. My words probably triggered Elijah since his grip tighten to the point it hurts.
"Why do you miss him? And not me?" I can feel elijas chilling voice brush my neck.
"I'm right here...you need me...you love me..." Elijah mumbled as I continue to cry.
"I don't like it..." a sudden intense feeling of something sharp sinks into my skin.

I can feel Elijah's teeth sinking as warm liquid came out. He licks the blood that trickled down my neck. It made me feel shivers running down my spine. I have no way of making him stop since he was hugging me tight. And of course, my limbs are tied up.

"God dammit M/n...why can't you see how much I love you...if it weren't for my...this would've never happened... I'm sorry..." Elijah apologizes. I really don't care at this point. Whatever his saying, I'm not listening to it.
I just want to go home and be with Yuri. Be with Dad... it's a grave mistake in coming here in the first place...
.
.
.
.
Klein's POV:
"Mister Klein!" I heard a voice just before I was about to hop inside my car.
"yes? Loid was it?" I ask. His eyebrows twitched for a second.
"y-yes...regarding your son. He actually left me a text before he left. It's best if you look at it..." He hands me his phone. The screen shows a text from my son a couple of days ago.

___________________________________
«                         | M/n |                       •••

M/n: Loid, if Yuri came asking where I was. Please don't tell him I'm with Elijah. Yes I know, it sounds so stupid. But he pulled out evidence about me and my father's secret occupation at the government. He also threaten me with having to tell Yuri you're twilight...if he came up to you. Just don't give him any leads. I'll figure things out by myself.
___________________________________

"this stupid brat..." Klein sighs.
"Sometimes I can't leave him unsupervised..." Klein looked at the text one more time before handing the phone back to Loid.

"I see...so that's why... Elijah has evidence... Heh, just adds the reasons why I need to kill him..." Klein. Blurted out.
"I just figured to show you since well Elijah has evidence. We can burn the papers but that wouldn't do much...since well, he has a mouth to say it...The only thing that we need to do is keep his mouth shut by killing him" Loid said.

They really don't have any options. Elijah was a threat to WISE, Aristotle, Klein even Loid's family. A lot of people are involved
"you don't have to worry about that. Me and Yuri made a plan"
I pat his shoulders.

"Now if you excuse me...ill be going now" He walk past him and went inside my car.
He waved goodbye. I stomp on the breaks as the engine roared. I left Loid with the puff of smoke from my car.

'your time is up Elijah...hope you'll be prepared for the worst tomorrow...'