Part 5

Albus pov

Albus sat wringing his hands waiting. The three schools headmasters stood by the Triwizard Cup with stern looks. 

Gellert and Isaac Or should I call them Niamh because they're in their female form? were sat at the tables their schools were sat at. Niamh was leaning against her brother. Albus smirked at the thought she couldn't hold herself up for more than two minutes without leaning against someone. Elphias looked at him with a raised eyebrow and said, "Would you look at you Albo, looking more smug than usual". Albus just rolled his eyes and moved his focus to Gellert. The blonde was staring blankly at the house cup counter whilst Wilhelm spoke to him enthusiastically. His cheeks heated up as Gellert turned his head to face Albus with a smirk playing on his lips.

"What's got you all red sweetheart?" A gentle female voice spoke as a hand interlocked with Albus's. Gellerts gaze hardened as he watched. "Hello Ophelia" Albus said turning his head. Ophelia was Albus' girlfriend, she didn't like him, he didn't like her. They dated so they could be themselves. Ophelia was heavily into girls you see, Albus obviously had the opposite issue. "Pretty boys like you shouldn't be all red, people might think you've finally fallen" Ophelia said, she saw someone looking so she kissed Albus's cheek and giggled. Albus just smiled and stuck his tongue out. Ophelia was like his in school Ariana, making her smile made him feel accomplished. They heard someone call them a name then Ophelia untangled their fingers and wrapped her arms around Albus and followed his gaze.

"The Durmstrang table?" she said confused then she gasped. "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! Have you got a crush?!" she whispered in his ear. Albus pinched her, "Shut up, I do not".

"Children! We have gathered you here today to choose our champions" Hogwarts' headmaster spoke over the room causing everyone to go silent and all eyes to face front.

The Beauxbatons headmaster came forward and reached his hand outward. A piece of paper flew into his hand from the cup. "The Beauxbatons champion is", he unfolded the paper and sighed, "Niamh Morningstar".

Niamh hugged her brother and shot Gellert a happy look then ruffled her sisters hair. She walked up to her headmaster, kissed him on both cheeks and took the paper.

The Durmstrang headmaster stood tall and lifted his hand up. When the paper unfolded itself in his hand he grimaced then smirked as if he knew his school would win. "GRINDELWALD! GELLERT GRINDELWALD!" he shouted. Durmstrang students all groaned as he stood up and took the paper from his hand. Gellert turned to the cup and said, "Danke".

The Hogwarts headmaster came towards the cup and said, "Now then students who will we have?!". His hand reached to the cup and once he read the paper, he didn't say the name, no he laughed. "We definitely are going to win" he said then shouted at the top of his lungs, "ALBUS DUMBLEDORE!".

Albus looked at Elphias and Ophelia. Aberforth rolled his eyes and scoffed.

He stood and walked to his headmaster. "Hello Professor" He said with a smile as he was handed the paper. "Win this for us Albus, I know you can" His professor said with a smile. With that Albus walked out of the hall down to the room of champions.

When he entered, Niamh was now Isaac, he squealed as he saw Albus and jumped up from his seat. "Gel! It's Albus!" Isaac shouted. Gellert emerge from behind a trophy case.

"I suppose we should start waving white flags in defeat" Gellert sighed with a smirk.

He's so pretty. Albus sat down on a chest which he was sure had some priceless artifact inside.

Albus knew Legilimency, he also knew Occlumency, which is why Isaac reading his mind scary.  "No, I'll go easy on you both" Albus said with a wink.

A/N

Sorry its short, wanted to give you something quickly.

Taylor Isaac McDonnell :]