2

Gellert pov
A/N when Gellert is speaking/being spoken to by his schoolmates or teachers they are speaking Russian. Unless he is speaking to Wilhelm then he speaks German.

By the time he had returned to the ship, Gellert was worn out. How can one school have so much. It didn't even look as big as Durmstrang. The stairs moved and you couldn't enter certain places without a member of staff. It was very confusing.

There was also something familiar about the prefect who took them around. His name certainly rang a bell. Dumbledore, where have I heard the name Dumbledore before

*flashback*

"Gellert next time you visit I'll introduce you to the Dumbledores, they have a boy your age. You could befriend him" Aunt Bathilda said before he grabbed the portkey.

*end of flashback*

Ahh you live in Godricks Hollow

"Grindelwald stop being a freak and come sit down".

He simply shook his head and left to his cabin in the ship.

Gellert sat on his bed and composed a letter to his Great-Aunt.

Dearest Aunt Bathilda,

                 I met two Dumbledores today. The one who looks after me and a girl from Beauxbatons is called Albus. He seems nice.
I was wondering if I would be able to come see you this summer. I will await your owl.
Just for your information, I am at Hogwarts if that was not obvious.

With love,
Your Great-Nephew
Gellert Grindelwald

Gellert sealed the letter and attached it to his owl. "Take this to Bathilda Bagshot, be a nice owl to her, go on Alina" he said smoothing the owls soft feather wings, the feathers were as dark as coal yet as soft as silk.

The owl flew off and a snicker came from under Gellerts bed.

"Wilhelm what did I say about hiding in my room?" Gellert bent down and saw a giggling first year curled up in a ball. "Come here".

Gellert was feared by almost everyone at Durmstrang, Wilhelm was one of the only people who did not fear him.

Wilhelm crawled out and stood proudly in front of him. "Silly boy" Gellert chuckled and patted the space on his bed next to him. Wilhelm sat down with a big smile and the room felt like it warmed. "How was your day Gellert? You were with the pretty French lady again were you not? Did she teach you any French? Is she your girlfriend? If she is, is she treating you okay? If she is not, WHY NOT GRINDELWALD?!" Wilhelm bombarded him with questions and Gellert fell backwards onto the mattress." My day was lovely. I was indeed with the pretty French girl again. No she did not intend to but I learnt how to call people good boys. No she is not my girlfriend, we are just friends. I do not feel attracted to her." Gellert answered every question calmly and then sighed, "However, I met the Gryffindor prefect, he was nice, very well educated on the castle, a lot more than others I learnt quite a bit from him".

Wilhelm gasped and started begging for facts then someone knocked at the door before Gellert could do what he loved most, sharing information.

"Freak, and weird little child, one of the prefects called us for dinner and has insisted that he wait until he sees everyone off of the boat" One of the boys in Gellert year said and most likely ran away.

He and Wilhelm left the boat only to find none other Albus Dumbledore stood like a mother waiting for them. "Anyone else on the ship, Gellert?" He asked then he smiled at Wilhelm. "No, there is nobody aboard Albus" Gellert said before looking down to Wilhelm. "Introduce yourself Wil" Gellert said switching his language instantly to German. "In English, Russian or German Gellert?" Wilhelm asked with puppy eyes. "English you fool, he does not speak any other language".