22

2 years later
The 8 had reached Dawn Island from hunting bounties in east blue... which they currently weren't have much luck with due to having taken out most of the pirates and bandits and due to fall in the crime rate.. the reason for which were the 8 themselves.. but didn't know about it..

They were currently occupying the tree house that the famous 5 among them had built. The team was thinking and talking about going to other blues for bounty hunting. The East Blue strawhats didn't want the Grandline strawhats to feel left out during their adventures... When Luffy's Den Den rang..

"Hello Luffy?"
"Shanks! How are you? Why did you call?"
"I am great. How are you and others? I have an important news. Are you alone?"
"Shishishishi me and others are great as well. No I am not. I am with my brothers and nakama. We just came back from bounty hunting. What is it that you want to tell? You can tell me."
"I see.. then do you want your other nakamas to join the conversation? You can add them as well.."
"Ok I will add them!"
"Usopp! Add Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook and Jimbe to our call quick!"
"Ok ok I will."

The older trio of the 8 aka Ace, Sabo and Kuina looked at each other.. Of course they knew they were more than welcome to listen to their conversation on the Den Den but since Shanks said it was important it was mostly for the Strawhat crew and thus decided that they should go away and let the crew have the call... and thus when Usopp started connecting the calls to other strawhats they started leave the tree house.

"Ace, Sabo, Kuina chan where are you going?" Sanji who noticed Kuina leaving and thus the brothers leaving asked.

"We are leaving. It's an important call. So it's better if both the crews deal with it." Sabo.

"But we don't mind you guys. Even you are not a part of the crew you are our friends. So we don't mind you guys." Zoro

"Marimo is right."

"Ero cook wanna fight?"

"Huh!?"

"Stop it!" Nami said as she punched both the guys.. before they could even touch their heads..

"We know that Zoro, Sanji. But still it's better if you guys deal with it." Kuina

"Tch. Anyways we will be at Makino's. We will meet you all there after you are done with your call."

"Shishishishi ok. Bye!" And with that the trio was out..

The rest of the Strawhats had joined the call..
"Hello?" x5
"Huh?" x5
"Shishishishi Hello!"
"Luffy!" x2 "Luffy bro!" "Luffy san!" "Luffy kun!"

"Hello Robin, Franky, Brook and Jimbe!"
"Hello Robin chan!"
"Hello!!" x3
"Everyone!!"
"Fufufufu others are here too! Hello!"
"Super!!"
"Yohohohoho! It's almost made me cry but I don't have eyes! Yohohohoho!"
"Shishishishi guys Shanks is also on the call. He has something to say."

There was a bit of silence and then..

"Oh! Hello Shanks san."
"Dahahaha Anchor your crew sure is funny!"
"Shishishishi I know right? Shanks what did you want to say."
"I have found the devil fruit you wanted me to look out for. Yami Yami No Mi. I came across Mera Mera No Mi, so I have that devil fruit as well."
"Eh? You found Ace's Devil fruit as well?"
"Yes. What should I do with the devil fruits Luffy? Should I send both the devil fruits to you or should I only send Mera Mera No Mi?"
"Shanks san, May I ask what are you gonna do with Yami Yami No Mi?" Robin
"Keep it safe I guess. No one in my crew uses devil fruit. You guys said Teach killed his crewmate Thatch for the fruit, so I am a bit worried..."
"Shishishishi Shanks you are such a worry wrat. You can send both of the devil fruits here. I will ask Sabo or Kuina if they want Yami Yami No Mi. If any of them eat it, they will be safe from Teach since they both are going to join Revolutionary Army so I don't think they will meet. And we are strong now. Stronger than Teach so you don't have to worry."
*Sigh* "Ok then. I can't really change your opinion(?) And I am not a worry wrat!! Anyways how should I send the fruits to you?"