"If you're hungry then just eat" Kim said opening his own chopsticks to eat.

Without wasting anymore time Chay started eating like a starved lion. He gulped without chewing completely and choked on it, but then again he drank water and started eating.

Kim just smiled looking at Chay who was eating like a pig. Kim was also eating his noodles slowly. As Kim finished half of his noodles Chay had already finished eating.

Kim looked at Chay to find him staring at Kim's noodles and gulping. Chay was still hungry. As Kim noticed that, he forwarded his chopsticks towards Chay's mouth as a gesture to eat.

Chay opened his mouth and took the noodles in his mouth. He chewed a little before swallowing.

"Want some more?" Kim asked and Chay cutely nodded his head. Kim chuckled and fed him his own noodles. He was not that hungry and he would surely let Chay eat his noodles to see that cute expression on his face.

After finishing eating, Chay burped but quickly covered his mouth with his hands out of embarrassment. Kim chuckled and gently patted his head while he came close to his face.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're cute?" Kim asked.

"P'Kim!" Chay said shyly and Kim laughed.

"Ok ok it's late" Kim said, "You shall sleep"

Chay nodded. He slowly laid down on the bed covering himself with the blanket. Kim took both of their containers and chopsticks and stood up. He then proceeded to leave only to be stopped by Chay's voice.

"P'Kim!" Chay said, "You're leaving?"

Kim smiled, "Do you want me to leave?"

"N-no!" Chay said, "I mean...it it's your room and...you shall not leave for me..."

"Don't worry" Kim said, "I'm just going to throw these away and come back"

Chay nodded. Kim left with the empty containers. Chay rolled onto the other side of the bed thinking. So many things happened on the same day. Kim tortured him, then took care of him, Chay got to know about his past and everything about that hell of a lady Rose, and also suddenly their relation improved a lot and Chay felt like he could trust Kim.

As Chay was lost in his thoughts, he could suddenly feel two strong arms pulling him backwards. Chay's back touched Kim's chest. Kim was careful enough not to touch Chay's wounds.

"P-P'Kim" Chay stuttered, "Y-your wound.."

"It's fine" Kim mumbled holding Chay's waist. Chay slowly turned around towards Kim. At first Kim thought that Chay was going to push him away but Chay shocked him. He snuggled more into Kim's chest.

Kim smiled and stroked his back softly. Chay rubbed his nose a little in Kim's chest and slowly touched Kim'x wound. He was feeling a bit guilty to hit Kim earlier, but what else could he have done? He was scared at that time and knew nothing about Kim.

"Porchay" He heard Kim's voice.

"Hmm?" Chay said.

"Do you think what I did with her was wrong?" Kim asked. At first Chay did not understood what Kim meant. But then he realised that Kim was talking about Rose.

"You really want to know?" Chay asked.

"Yes" Kim said. He had never shared that experience of his life with anyone. Not his brothers and not even with the doctors. Chay was the first one who knew. Yes, Kim had no regrets for what he did but he wanted to know what Chay thought.

"Then listen" Chay said, "Yes, I think you did wrong..."

Kim smiled. He already knew anyone who would know about his actions would only hate him. Maybe even Chay hated him but was just showing him sympathy for what happened to him. Kim was always meant to be a monster hated by everyone. He never told about his experiences to anyone because he did not wanted anyone's sympathy. But that's what he was getting from Chay right now, sympathy, only sympathy.