Care

At Kim's bedroom...

Chay was having a nightmare...
.
.
.
.
.
A ten year old boy was sitting in the garden when some men came. They were none other than the loan sharks from whom his uncle had taken loan. They were finding for Arthee.

"Hey boy, where is Arthee?" One of them asked. The man was bald and had tattoos. He was tall and muscular and looked strong.

"A-Arthee...I-I don't know..." The boy said.

"Hey Mike don't scare the boy" Said another man. He was a bit shorter than the other guy named Mike and also a bit less muscular. He had curly hair and many piercings. He stepped in front of the boy.

"What's your name boy?" He asked.

"M-my name is Porchay" The ten years old boy said.

"Oh what a nice name" The man smirked. He took out a knife and traced it on Chay's face, "Now Porchay I want you to tell me where we will find Arthee. Be a good boy and tell us and you'll not get hurt. But try to oversmart us and I'll cut you to pieces to feed the dog"

Chay was shivering with fear. He had never faced a situation like this before.

"I-I really don't know" Chay tried to make them understand.

"Are you sure kid?" The man grazed the knife along his cheek and made a small cut. Chay hissed a little and tried to stop himself from crying.

"Y-yes" Chay said as he whimpered a little. The man smirked and pressed the knife a little more.

"Hey!" A little girl suddenly came out of nowhere. The two men looked back at her. A little girl not older than Chay was standing at the gate.

"What are you doing to him" She said bravely, "Leave him right now!"

Both the men looked at each other and laughed a little. A little girl of 10 years was threatening them. Chay tried to look at who was the girl.

He had never saw the girl before. She was wearing a frock and looked cute with two ponytails. She was glaring at the two men more than triple of her size.

"And what will you do little girl?" Mike asked her as he stepped towards her. Chay's heart leaped inside his chest, the girl was in danger.

Fortunately a police car was passing by at that moment. The guys stopped their actions. They looked at Chay.

"We'll come back for him" They said before sneering at him and the girl and left. The girl then came close to Chay.

"Are you all right?" The girl asked kindly.

Chay touched his cheek. A small drop of blood escaped the cut on his cheek but he was fine. Chay smiled at the girl.

"I'm fine thanks" He said, "You were so brave..."

The girl chuckled, "Lily is always brave"

"So is your name Lily?" Chay asked curiously.

"Yeah! What about you?" She asked.

"I'm Porchay. Nice to meet you Lily!" Chay said smilingly.

"Wow! What a great name. Let's be friends Porchay..." Lily said and extended her hand.

"Sure" Chay smiled and extended his hand. Then suddenly everything went black.
.
.
.
"The body of a 18 year old girl had been found inside a dustbin on a busy street. A little boy of seven years found her while playing. There was not a single scratch on the girl except a perfect slit throat. The killer even sew it up before making her wear a white wedding gown and applying makeup to make her look beautiful. She was made to sit in an elegant pose inside the dustbin. The police is going to investigate the case. But such a case is causing terror among the citizens..."