Kiss

BACK TO PRESENT

At Kim's bedroom...

Kim was standing at the window side looking outside towards the moon, a smile plastered to his lips.

"It's confusing Porchay" Kim said, "It's all so confusing. I had killed her but the desire to kill increased after that. The bloodlust increased. The agonizing screams of people were like melody in my ears"

Kim again continued, "She was not there anymore, but her thoughts still haunted me. After all two years is not a small time. It hurted so much whenever I remembered her, whenever I remembered that she's no more in this world. No not because I loved her, all love I had for her was already gone. It's because I wanted to kill her again, to hear her screams, to see her horrified face"

Kim chuckled to himself, "If I could, I would revive her from death and kill her for a second time, or maybe a third, or maybe as many times as possible. But that was not possible,her words had triggered me to kill her sooner than I decided. So to satisfy my demons I started killing other people, became more involved with the mafia world from which I used to run away. I know it's not a normal thought and I know that I'm not normal. But I can't help it anymore. I myself cannot tame my monster anymore..."

Kim's gaze was empty. He was looking out of the window. He suddenly heard the dangling of chains but did not look back. Soon two soft arms pulled him in an embrace. Chay back hugged him.

Kim could feel his shirt getting wet. He understood that Chay was crying from the silent shaking of the younger.
Kim then slowly turned back.

He held Chay's cheeks in his palm and made him look up at him. He could see the face of the younger was red from crying and his eyes were swollen.

If it would be someone else, he would have enjoyed seeing them cry. He loved people being weak and feeble in front of him. The sight of suffering made him satisfied. But with Chay, he did not felt that. He did not like him crying and he don't know why.

He slowly wiped the younger's tears and chuckled, "Why are you even crying? I'm fine...look at me"

Chay looked at Kim with glossy eyes, "I'm sorry P'Kim...I'm so sorry..."

Kim was confused. What was Chay sorry for?

"I said I hate you" Chay answered as though reading Kim's mind, "But I don't. I was an idiot. I did not know anything. I should not have said that P'Kim. I don't hate you, I don't..."

Saying that Chay again cried. Kim chuckled a little. Why was this boy so cute? He gently kissed on Chay's eyes.

"I believe you little boy" Kim said smilingly, "Now tell me are you hungry yet? Or do you want to hear some more stories? Gosh we did not ate for more than a day, aren't you starving?"

Chay smiled a little hearing the older's whiny voice, "Yes I'm starving" Chay said.

"Let's eat then, I hope the noodles are not cold yet" Kim said. Chay nodded and turned around. He tried walking towards the bed while limping as his wounds were still hurting.

Seeing that Kim picked him up in bridal style. Chay gasped but did not say anything. His face was as red as a tomato and he mentally scolded himself for blushing like a kid.

Kim gently placed him on the bed. Chay did not look at him but looked down towards his feet. Kim smirked seeing his red face. He then took the container of noodles, opened it and gave it to Chay along with the chopsticks.

Chay held the container already drooling over the noodles. Kim chuckled after getting a 'grrr' sound from Chay's stomach. Chay blushed even more.

"Stupid stomach" Chay mumbled under his breath but Kim still heard it.