AWWP Program

"BEACH DAYYYYY!" Marinette screamed as she hopped off the school bus, terrifying most of the class.

Today they were going on a class field trip to the beach. They would be staying in a motel for the night and head home tomorrow evening. As you can tell Marinette was very excited.

"marinette don't shout! Lie-la has tinnitus, you'll hurt her ears!"

"it's OK alya. Ladybug cured my tinnitus remember?"

Marinette would have rolled her eyes if she had actually heard, but she was too busy getting tackled into a hug by random dude. The class turned away from Lie-la towards marinette who was squealing like a little girl while being slung over some guys shoulder like a sack of potatoes and jumping around.

If it wasn't for the giggles coming from the bluenette they would have been scared for her safety."Jack put me down!" she gasped between laughs.

"Sorry orca girl but I haven't seen you since you were last here so we're are going to have and emotional reunion. That starts with me temporarily kidnapping you."

"we literally saw each other last week!"

"and that was far too long ago!"

Marinette looked up to see a blond haired girl watching in amusement.

"May can you please stop enjoying my misery and help me!?"

The classes attention was then draw to the blond.

"sorry Killerwhale but there's nothing I can do. I guess you'll just have to use your orca instincts to get out of this one."she mocked making Jack pale and Marinette grin.

In one swift move marinette grabbed Jack's hair lightly and gave it a slight tug. This gave the boy such a fright that he let go of Marinette. The class gasped in horror as their friend started to fall. What they weren't expecting was for her to land on her feet in a pose much like ladybugs before doing a leg sweep knocking Jack off his feet and pining him down to the ground.

The class was expecting him to get mad at her for attacking him but he just lay on the ground and laughed in defeat.

"OK, OK I give! I give !" he laughed. Marinette smiled as she got off him and helped him stand up. He started to brush the sand out of his shoulder length blond hair, his grey eyes gleamed in the sun.

"marinette that is completely disrespectful! You don't go attacking people you don't know! Apologies right now!" the three have the teacher a look.

May walked up next to marinette and whispered in her ear

"is she dense, a space cadet or just plain stupid?"

"all three." marinette whispered back making her blond friend chuckle. She then turned to the other blonde and smiled.