Lie-la die's (yay)

Lie-la lay in bed dreaming of ruining marinettes life. Her being an extremely sound sleeper didn't notice the evil crackle of the author magicly appearing in her room. The author of this story disided that she had had enough of the sausage haired girl lying about her favourite character and so she cast a little hocus pocus on the loudly snoring girl in the bed. (she sounds like a pig lol)

The next morning when Lie-la and felt weird. Her nose felt all tingly and strange.But she was stupid so she just brushed it off and got ready for school.

When she got to school she noticed that there was a strange girl sitting at the back of the class room next to Marinette.

The blue headed girl had made no effort to acknowledge the girl sitting beside her almost as if she didn't even notice her there.

Since Lie-la had come back people had slowly started to ignore her. There were still people like Alix, Nino, Nathalie, and Julieka who still made an effort to stay in contact with her. But to everyone else she was just another person in their class. Not a friend, not their class president, just a class mate. And Marinette was OK with that. Most of her friends were toxic anyway. Besides there were benefits to being at the back or being 'just a class mate'.

No one asked her any favours, and they all just left her alone finally allowing her to the her secretly antisocial self.

The main reason why she didn't have many friends before alya was because she had never made an effort to.

Now the reason why she hadn't noticed the mysterious girl sitting beside her was because the mysterious girl beside her was the author. The author was only there to freak Lie-la out, so Lie-la was the ônly one who could see her in that moment.Lie-la turned to her number one fowler, alya.

"Hey Alya who is that girl sitting beside Marinette?"Alya looked at her confused.

"there is no one sitting beside Marinette at the moment. Nathaniel hasn't gotten here yet."Lie-la took a second look in Marinettes direction and sure enough there was only an empty space next to the girl. Lie-la couldn't help but jump when Alya placed her hand on her shoulder." are you OK girl. You look like you've seen a ghost."

" O-ohh umm yeah, I didn't sleep very well last night because of my illnesses and so I think Im just seeing things."

Suddenly the tip of her nose started sparkling while it was sparkling it then grew an inch."Lie-la what happened to your nose? It grew longer!" Rose said shocked.

Lie-la touched her nose and realised that it had indeed grown longer. Marinette, who had been quietly watching from the back of the class, smiled since tiki had told her in the morning that the author was planning to break the 4th wall and cause some mischief called the authors curse."I think I know what's going on." Marinette said confidently. Most of the class staired in shock as of they just released that she still exists.

"ah yeah so do I! It's a illness I picked up on one of my latest trips it makes my nose grow longer for a couple days."

Once again her nose grew another inch.

"it's not an illness its a curse. Every time you lie your nose will grow longer, every time you tell the truth it will grow shorter." Marinette smirked before adding, "of course if you don't believe me that's fine."

And so through out the day Lie-la continued to tell her terrible story's and by the end of the her nose was dragging a couple meters behind her, like what the heck? By the time last period rolled by the class had managed to gain enough brain cells to do a simple Google search and released that lila was lying and tried to apologise to marinette for ignoring her in order to get in her good grace again.

Marinette however just held up 3 fingers (pointing, middle and ring fingers) and told them to 'read between the lines' since it was obvious that they were just using her. Everyone was gearing at Lie-la and Adrian when they found out that he knew she was lying and just as they were about to make a run for it the door flung open.

In marched the author holding a bat, along with the whole mariaculos fandom and Lie-la haters. They all then produced to chance Lie-la and her long nose around the court yard. And that's how Lie-la died. I know this one is terribly written and sounds like trash but I was on the bus and super bored and also wanted to toucher Lie-la so this happened.