Beach Camp Can Change You. Part 2

If there was one thing the class hated about Marinette it was how close she is to the new girl, Mia.

The two were in inseparable.

They were never seen apart. The new girl was so cool, everyone wanted to be friend's with her! but Marinette was hogging her.

The one thing that the class hated about the new girl was that she fought back.

Every time the class called Marinette a bully or tried to warn Mia about who she was hanging out with the girl would always be quick to defend her friend with a whole bunch of facts.

Marinette beat up Lie-la?

No one actually saw it and Marinette had been with Mia the whole day.

Marinette was cyber bullying?

Marinette only has the phone numbers of people of people she actually cares about.

Marinette stole Lie-la's designs?

Mia had seen Marinette design her own clothes since she was the one who requested the ones that were supposedly 'stolen'.

So yeah... As much as they wanted to befriend the new girl, Mia had made it clear that she didn't trust them or like them in any way shape or form.

Especially Adrian.

He had recently developed a crush on Mari when he saw her new beach style and gorgeous tand skin. This pissed Mia off since it meant he only like her best friend for her looks. The friking cowered still thinks that Marinette needs to take the high road... (when he told his 'advice' to Mia he almost got a punch in the face for it)

Mia shared her concerns with the MPS' who agreed that Agreste needs to learn that life isn't a fairy tale. So they forged a plan.

They are going to set Marinette and Luka up on a date and 'accidentally' take Adrian to the same place their going to be.... Its totally not to see their favourite ship sail or anything... Yep totally not.... OK that is partially the reason but would you blame them.

The 2 have been flirting since they first met and its become even more obvious since marinette got over her crush on Adrian.

So yeah, they set the 2 up on a date and organised an outing with the rest of the class.

Alya was still bitter about Nino breaking up with her but Lie-la was eager to go and she didn't want to let her best friend down (why don't you just marry her stupid ass you sorry excuse for a human?) so she went a long with the rest of the class to the park.

They all had gotten ice cream (every ones except the MPS' ice creams tasted really gross, wonder why that was.)

"Luka you already got me lunch at least let me pay for the ice cream!"

All heads turned towards the familiar voice that is Marinette Dupan-Chang. They were shocked by what they saw.