Done!

Marinette was done.

Done, done, done!

Sooo done.

You have no idea how done she was.

Why was she done you ask? Simple.

She was currently running off of 2 hours of sleep for the past week! Because of that it means that she has been drinking an un healthy amount of coffee and energy drinks, which resulted in very concerned parents and friends.

Friend's being the ones who weren't demanding free things from her, causing the loss of sleep.Friend's being Juleka (who became her best friend after alya ditched her for Lie-la), Alex (they have a whole sibling rivalry thing going on) Nino (who was recently dubbed the over protective older brother after he broke up with alya) Chloe (who had apologised for everything she did and payed marinette back for anything she destroyed) Sabrina (she hated Lie-la from the very beginning) and Nathaniel (he heard Lie-la threaten marinette and was beyond pissed). There were friends outside of school like Luka and Kagami but they were both on tour right now so they didn't know just how sleep deprived Marinette actually was.

But back to the story.

The class kept on asking for things from Marinette.Costumes for Roses play, macaroons for Mylan and Ivens fund raiser, a cake and dresses for lié-la's birthday party. Seriously did the forget that sleep exists?

And every-time Marinette would try to turn them down, they would either guilt trip her, yell at her or get miss incompetent to give her the 'set à good example' speech.

Enough was enough!

Marinette's mind was made up. She would move schools. Where too she had yet to decide but one thing was for sure. If she ever saw the class again she wasn't going to be the same marinette that they used to walk all over.

So with permission from her parents to move she let them contact the school while she contacted her friend's to let them know the (good) news.

She met up with them at the park with a big smile on her face.

"Hey guys I have an announcement" she began confidentiality.

"I'm moving schools! I don't know where I'm moving to but, I've had enough of this school and all it's crap! I'm loosing sleep, money and years of my life because of that darn class! I'm done with all that sh-"

"LANGUAGE!" Nino shouted before she could finish swearing.

"but also, finally." he finished off.

Marinette looked at him confused.

"I say you just ditch school all together and go into home schooling." Chloe said with a flick of her ponytail.