A Ladybugs Clover Part 2

The rest of the weekend was fun. They desided that the first half of Saturday they all would help Mari get ready for her comeback and let her do the rest of Saturday Chloe would help her out. Sunday Marinette spent the whole time redecorating her room too something that fit her better.

The pink fabric that she had hanging on her walls when she was trying to keep up the sweet girl act, was removed to reveal the dusty teal coloured walls. She hung up lots of sea shell wind chimes and paintings of wails and orcas that she had brought off Nathaniel the day before. The walls were littered with designs for fashion or recipes for her makeup or perfumes.

Her bed sheets were now a soft peach. The bed its self only had a few pillows and a brown scratchy blanket on it making it look neat and not as busy as it used to be.

Everything in the room that was a hot pink was now gone and replaced with either a softer pink or the teal colour on the walls.

All of the pictures of Adrian or her former friends were taken down and BURNED along with her diary. She couldn't help but laugh when she burned a whole in Lié-la's face.

In the end the room looked unrecognisable and all in all beautiful.

When Monday morning came marinette woke up at 7 o'clock. For her fake personality that would be un heard of, but she was finally being her self. She got out of bed, fed (auto correct changed that to dead) the kwami's and got changed into her outfit for the day. She put on a t-shirt that she got from volunteering to clean up the beach and light blue baggy ripped jeans. The shirt was a peach pink with a dolphin on the front and a giant stingray on the back. Around her neck hung a gold necklace that had a small emerald on it that Chloe gave her for her birthday. She put her hair in a messy bun and threw on some tie dye socks and white and peach sneakers. She did a light makeup put a clear homemade lip gloss into her black bag and headed down to breakfast.

When she arrived at school she had a huge smile on her face, a light cardigan over her shoulders and 2 scrunches on her wrist in turquoise and brown.

Everyone was looking at her. Most with happiness that she was finally being her self again others were slightly scared and her class were pissed off. She was walking around like she owned the place. 

The only teacher that wasn't feeling proud was miss Buster, (Mr Damocles was too busy playing dress up) she thought that it was inappropriate to wear that to school when she was suppose to be the example student.

When she walked into the class she went straight up to her friend's at the back of the class and sat down beside Chloe. The group of friends smiled at her and went back to what they were doing, working on school work or sketches in silence. Well it was silent until a wannabe report barged into the class room.

"Marinette how could you do that to Lie-la."

But she was ignored.

"Excuse me! Don't ignore me!" Mari looked up bored before saying

"I'm not ignoring you I'm waiting for you to tell me what I did, because I spent the entire weekend reorganising my bedroom, and I only just arrived at school. So I would appreciate it if you enlightened me on what I 'did' to Lie-la."