Chapter 7.2 Ⓜ️

Start from the beginning

Finally, it was the time they had been waiting for so long. Abhro pounded on Neel, shoving the dick up his ass as deep as he can. The floor was trembling with the rigorous shaking of the bed due to the deep thrusts into Abhro's hole. Everytime, he stopped hopping, Neel began moving and grinding in his hole, hitting his p-spot. Everytime Abhro was about to squirt, he pressed the tip of the vibrator harder to not jizz. But to make things even more difficult, Neel increased the vibrations. Abhro wrapped his arms around Neel's neck so that he could stop hopping and Neel would thrust him obliquely, or whatsoever position he wanted with those handcuffs on. This went on for almost an hour when Neel couldn't stop himself from cumming anymore. He couldn't hold back himself any longer and hence asked Abhro to open his vibrator too. The pussy was so obsessively in love with his handcuffed boyfriend that he wanted to jerk off both their dicks together grinding against each other. He increased his pace as they were going closer towards their climax and finally let out all the spooge spray on his face and body.

" I'm gonna bathe you in our cum, baby." Abhro said and laid his cum-filled body on top of Neel sitting with his arms spread. He painted his face cum-white with his own face, kissing Neel with the strings of cum on his lips, tasting themselves together.

" Babe, wait here lemme bring some warm water to wipe all the mess off our bodies or we're gonna be eaten up by ants by tomorrow. " Abhro said and cleaned up whatever mess they had created in the room. While he was freeing Neel, he kissed the whole length of his arm till he reached his ears and whispered, " Your mileage on bed is way better than Royal Enfield on road. Thanks for the ride, babe. " As soon as Neel got both of his hands freed, he pulled in Abhro for some cuddles and kisses. They dressed themselves up and went to the balcony wrapped in the quilt. It was chilling cold outside, after all.

Abhro stood in front with Neel hugging him from the back and resting his chin on his shoulder, again. For a few minutes there was only silence except for the whooshing sound of the breeze among the pine trees on the distant hill. The tiny lampposts, the only artificial source of light at the dead hour of night, were overlooked by the balcony on 2nd floor. The crescent moonlight flooded the valley in front. Although nothing much could be seen in the thick darkness, the atmosphere was so serene. Sometimes the darkest things gives the maximum comfort just like this night.

" Babe, here's a little gift from me." Neel said and handed Abhro an envelope made in the shape of a home on which it's written " Home is where heart is. Take me out and take me home, you're my lover ♡. " It was sealed with a sticker of two hearts intertwined with a guitar string. Abhro opened the letter and began reading it.

Dear Gogol,
Firstly, a very happy birthday to you, my love. It's fucking 4:42 am when I'm writing this. Thanks to your deep sleep that I could manage to sneak out into the bathroom lmfao. Well, tomorrow's your birthday. Hope we can enjoy a lot, baboi.
I still can't believe that we are really together now I mean that's my biggest achievement in life fr. I could be anything in the world but I wanted to be yours. Thank you for being mine. If you're a book, I'll be the bookshelf to always guard you. I won't let a single peril come near you let aside harm you. But seriously, I dunno if I should be writing this as your bestfriend or your boyfriend. But either ways, remember always, that you're my WORLD. MY UNIVERSE. MY EVERYTHING, LOVE. YOU'RE MY WINTER BEAR. MY MOCHI. Let's swim to the shore together, Abhro. I guess you know that a synonym of wife in Bengali is "ordhangini" which means half of your organs or dimensions. You're not my wife. You're my ordhangini. Without you, I'm incomplete. There's a hole in my heart which you have been filling up unknowingly for all these years. You're the Tamonash in my life. Tamo means darkness and Nash means destroyer. I remember how poor you were in Bengali in high school. This is the only thing of yours which I'm not proud of. Your father reads Bankim Chandra and you almost failed in Bengali in class 4 huh? Lmfao- anygays. You're not my knight in shining Armor. You're my shining night. Amidst all the darkness, you shine. " It's your moonlight silver hour~" . Lul-
Fun fact : I came out to you after I realised I love you. Yes. I have been loving you for 7 long years now, and I'm willing to love you for another 7 million years, tirelessly. And it was even more difficult because you were in a relationship then. Just you casually existing in front of me would make my heart do somersaults, leap, pound, skip two or three beats, my brain would be filled with butterflies because my stomach already became a zoo. You know I love you so much so that I bleed glitter. You run in my heart. You keep me alive. Every cell of me owes you my existence.
Sometimes I wonder what had I done so great in my past life to meet you when we were barely 5? How could I cross paths with my lifeline when my life had just barely started? Am I really doing justice to your love? Well, you taught me love. I guess it's really wrong to tell " I love you" romantically to anyone to whom you aren't really attached. And to me, " to fall out of love " isn't much valid. Because you see, love is like an endless well. Once you fall, you can't come out of it. You keep on falling and falling till you reach the centre of the deepest cores of their hearts. "Falling out of love" is like you never were in love. That love in which you fell was just a very shallow tank. You tried to peep into that tank, which was their heart and accidentally you fell into it. But then you were feeling uneasy and suffocating and then you struggled and came out of it. But love isn't like that. It's a one way tunnel where you can't turn back. Once you're in, you're stuck in there forever. Nowadays " forever " has become so vague, right. " I'll love you forever" is rarely seen. It's almost on the verge of becoming a myth. But... Can we stop it from becoming a myth please? Will you let me stay in your heart forever? I swear, I'm ready to be jailed in your heart forever until you throw me out.
I love you so much, Abhro. If I'm ready to run 7000 miles just to give you a goodnight kiss, or hug before going to work, or sniff your lavender cologne or beer shampoo, or sleep on your chest, why can I not walk 7 lives with you? I'm literally ready to give you my all. And I MEAN IT. You deserve all the happiness in the world , baby. You do. ♡
❝ My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you ❞

Yours,
Neel.

P. S. Can I please kiss you? Your lips look so juicy rn.

After reading the letter, Abhro was half crying and half giggling. He said, "You didn't need to write that as a P. S. I'd have kissed ya anyways." He turned towards Neel and kissed him passionately with all the love his heart was capable of giving Neel.

" I've a return gift for you too. It's my secret songbook. Go and bring it. " Abhro said and upon Neel bringing it, he took it and opened a certain page to him and continued, " I haven't composed the music yet. But the lyrics are done. Have a look. "

With all my heart<3

Verse 1 :
Look into my eyes babe
I ain't doin' fine
Lemme be by your side
And tell me "you're mine"

Pre-chorus :
I see the galaxy in your eyes
I won't lie to you
I wanna write the future with you
Your smile is my sun
Your tears are the gun
I just wanna lie beside you
I'm a bookworm
You are a book who keep me warm
How can I ever hurt you

Chorus :
I love you, you, you~ × 3
With all my heart

Verse 2 :
Please don't leave me babe
I won't survive
Imma protect ya
With all my might

Pre-chorus:
Under the lavender hues of sky
You had kissed me
I was red like the tinges of sunset
The blue sky was red
But you were a raining mess
Now we have a rainbow halo
I've a heatstroke
You're an icebag to cool my core
How can I ever hurt you

Chorus :
I love you, you, you~ ×3
With all my heart

Neel couldn't utter a single word for a whole damn minute. Everytime he tried saying something he stuttered and got choked by the tears clogging up in his throat. He seized Abhro and grabbed and squeezed him as tightly as he could and let all the tears roll down his cheeks wetting both of their tees.

" You're the one who's supposed to be getting presents and surprises, Abhro. Not me. This is so unfair that you're making me ugly sob like this. I love you, dumbass. So fucking much. Never change. You're booked for only me. Happy Birthday. ", Neel said and grabbed him even more firmly.

" Neel, you grabbed me way too tightly my ribs are gonna break now. It's cold here, too. Let's go inside. I love you too saraleo. So damn much. ", Abhro said and opened the door of the balcony to get inside their room.