Chapter 5 Ⓜ️

"Abhro! Abhro! Neel!" Shubhang knocked at the door of room 579 and banged it while yelling out their names. He rang the doorbell too.

Shubhang is their best friend. It's just more than a year they've met but the amount of love the trio have invested in each other is incredible, unimaginable. He is that Heather of the college whom everyone wants to date at least for a day once in their lifetime.

A handsome young lad of 20 years of age, tall, muscular, fit and sturdy, chiseled shaped face with a sharp jawline as sharp as to cut diamond; looks hot with beard as well as without it. Although he's quite popular among the girls, but he spends most of his time with Neel and Abhro. He's not really interested in dating and stuff cause he's an aroace.

Seeing that no one is responding to him in this way, he called both of them up one by one, but in vain, neither picked up. He became worried because he'd seen that both of them had been a bit disturbed since the last few days and neither talked to him or to each other. So he couldn't get to the roots of their predicament.

He thought of going to Sakshar, if he knew anything for he was Neel's favourite senior. He met Sakshar on his way to his room. "Oh hey Shubhang! Good morning buddy! Where you heading at?" Sakshar said with a hearty smile shining on his countenance.

"Well, I was heading towards your room only. Do you know anything about Neel and Abhro? They haven't been in touch with me for a few days. I tried calling them but they didn't receive. Now only when I went to visit their room , they didn't open the door. Is everything okay? "

" Um I don't really know what exactly happened but Neel said he was having some issues with Abhro. Anyways I was going towards their room too to return Neel his keys. He had asked me to exchange rooms with him and yesterday when he got back to his room, I forgot to give him his keys. Let's go then."

Shubhang nodded his head in agreement and turned back to where he came from. Sakshar was reluctant to open the door initially but then he slowly peeped into their room and saw both of them were sleeping. They entered and what they saw blew their minds away. Their clothes were scattered here and there, they were sleeping on the same bed, naked ( just a portion of Neel's back and Abhro's chest was seen though) , Neel's hands were placed on Abhro's chest and they looked like they were a married couple.

Shubhang couldn't control his excitement seeing this scene and squeaked out "OMG! you bastards didn't tell me you made yourselves sex partners! Oh what a lier! But see you guys are caught in a lie red handedly."

The squeak was loud enough to wake them up even when everything failed. Abhro woke up in a rush and squealed at the thought that they saw them lying naked. Neel woke up as well due to all the chaos.

"Guys I came to take you for basketball practice but it's okay you guys can continue having what you wanted to have."

Shubhang wiped the little beads of sweat on his temple due to embarassment. Sakshar had already absconded from the scene keeping the keys on the table. Neel fell down from bed pulling a part of the bedsheet with him and saving Abhro with almost nothing more than just to cover his torso and dick on seeing the privacy-intruding guest. "Shubhang you wait outside, we are coming soon.", Abhro said to break the ice. The guest went out and waited at the door until NeelAbhro washed up real fast and wore proper clothes.

The trio was chuckling and sweating profusely because of the bashfulness. Shubhang said, "So is it true what I'm thinking?"

Neel said, "How can we confirm that if we don't know what exactly you're thinking?"

"Um like are you guys hitting on each other?" Shubhang said with a mischievous wry smile.

" Not just that" Abhro said while his eyes were fixed upon Neel's, "I think we should break it to you that we are, for real, dating and I'm proud to say that."