And tonight after dinner I can maybe gather everyone in one room and try to decide the menu or at the very least make the first draft of it but for that I would need to inform the caterer beforehand to be there when we are discussing. 

I'm freaking out thinking of all the things that need to be done but at the same time I am trying to remain calm, composed and not turn into--as Luca would say--bride-zilla. I am scared that at the end everything is gonna mess up or somethings are gonna be missing, not done or what not but at the same fucking time I am feeling confident that I can manage everything. I have my sisters by my side and Luca. Even Matteo and Bianca. 

The feel of someone's hand on mine startles me and I jump in my seat. Looking down, it's to see Matteo's hand on mine. 

I turn my gaze to him but his is focused on the road. Slowly I try to take my hand out of his hold but his hold only tightens, making warmth spread inside me.  

I try not to think about his hand on mine, the soft and warm feeling of it and instead I focus on the road or at least make it seem like I'm focusing on the road. The feel of our hands in contact is hard to ignore. 

Lucky for me though, the bakery comes into view. It is around the corner, the glass doors and window showcasing the name of the bakery in capital 'DANTE'. The entire street is closed and is full with the Italian Mafia cars. 

Exiting the car, all of us enter the bakery and the fragrance of baked goodies engulfs me. Along with us, around five guards walk in as well and a dozen stand out while some are still in few of the cars keeping a watch. I'm a Mafia Princess yet I never had this heavy security and these many people with me while I'm going anywhere out. Hell, there have been times when I went out alone without any security so this all feels very new to me, especially if I will have a dozen guards on my tail every time I step out of the house. 

Inside the bakery, all the tables have been pushed side and one big table stands in the middle, chairs all around it. Two people, one man and one woman, stands at the corner of the table before they both move forward to greet us. 

The man must be nearly sixty, judging by the wrinkles on his face and hands along with his once black hair which are white now. The woman on the other hand, she looks younger than the man though elder than us. If I have to make a guess, I will say she is in her mid-thirties right now. 

"You must be Dante?" Luca asks as he shakes the older man's hand, who is looking quite anxious. 

He nods his head violently. By the beads of sweat on his forehead and the nervous shaky smile on his face, anyone can tell that this man is quite scared right now. 

"Ella Byrne," I smile putting my hand forward in hope that it may calm him down somehow. He takes my hand and shakes it slightly before stepping back. 

"Don't worry, we won't shoot you." Mia comments and laughs slightly but the man's eyes only widens before he lets out a very nervous chuckle. The guards with guns are probably not helping Mia's comment right now.

The woman comes forward and shakes all our hands as well. "I'm his daughter," she gestures towards her father, "Gianna." 

"Oh yes, I talked to you on the phone, isn't that right?" Luca asks. 

She nods with a tight smile. "Yes, that's correct." Her eyes takes us all in and she gestures toward the table. "Please sit. We should get started with the tasting, I suppose?" 

We all take our seats and I let my eyes roam over all the pieces of cakes that are on the table. The first thing that attracts my attention is the three layered cake piece, the bottom layer being vanilla, on top of that I assume is coffee since it's somewhere the same shade and on top is chocolate cake. The cream is in the same shade as the slices.