Terri

It was my birthday today I decided to sip on some wine in the bed watching a lifetime movie drinking wine as Rayan phone kept blowing up. I don't usually check phones but it kept blowing up so I decided to take a look you know it could be important. As I was checking it it read Thank you for fucking me. That's all I seen as I walked downstairs were she was playing her Ps5. I held the phone up to her face as she looked confused grabbing it.

Why you looking pissed mamas sit down please. Rayan said as I sat down to be reasonable. I didn't want to have bad trust issues with her I was working on it from my past.

Who's that? I asked.

It's this girl name Iceland that I hired a day ago I don't know why she said this it's not true. Rayan said.

I mean she confirming like y'all really did something. I said standing up.

Well she's lying and trying to play with me in a way I don't play I would never cheat on you T. Rayan said as I walked back upstairs. I tried to be reasonable but that just pissed me completely off. She followed behind me trying to hold my waist.

Move Ray. I said as she wouldn't let me go.

You my wife and it's your birthday today I have things planned I do not want you upset today I'll handle this. Rayan said.

I'm sorry please do cause you mines. I said pulling her to me tongue kissing her. I had to remember that I'm not with Royce I'm with someone who has been showing me nothing but happiness.

You got nothing to be sorry about I just see that it's gone be hard for me to hire anybody because of they intentions and my success, I'm about to block her cause I ain't having that. I want you dressed in the next hour lace gone pick us all up. Rayan Said.

Okay aww you so sweet. I said as the doorbell ringed. Rayan turned around so I can jump on her back as we laughed together walking downstairs. I was so happy with her we was in this big ass mansion both thriving and married it felt so right. We opened the door it was Sina Miah James and Tiana with balloons and flowers as I smiled hugging them all.

Happy birthday to us bitch!!! Sina said hugging me tight.

Happy birthday boo thank y'all!! Y'all all dressed up I'm not even dress. I said.

It's ok sis we know you gone step. James said as we laughed.

Let me see papas. Rayan said picking baby james up to hold him. We haven't seen Tiana and james in a week or so due to them being new parents. Me and The girls walked to the kitchen so I can pour them some new wine I got.

How's mommy life going!? I said to Tiana as she smiled she was glowing.

It's so beautiful I never would have thought and the way James is acting now is just yea. Tiana said cheesing hard.

I'm just so happy for y'all. Sina said.

Thank you it's my bitches birthday I left the gifts at the secret location so y'all will see. Tiana said as we smiled both saying thank you we can't wait.

Yes y'all looking good come I'm gonna go get dress! I said grabbing both of them to go upstairs.