Terri

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
5:45PM.

Sina and Miah was finally married as of today, when I tell you it was the most magical wedding ever for my bestie it FUCKING WAS! We all took pictures of them as they walked out to they rolls Royce truck waving goodbye at us. They was headed to Jamaica for they honey moon already. James had managed to get Tiana to come back home to work out they differences.

Me and Rayan was walking my granny to Lace car so he can drive her back home. I was so happy that I got to see her and that Rayan met her before I can even introduce.

Oh I loved today! Thank y'all so much! Granny len said happily as we smiled.

You welcome granny it was nothing. Rayan said hugging her as I did the same.

Granny len Ima come see you every 2 weeks as much as I can I love you so much. i said pecking her cheek.

I know baby bring Ray too I love you more. She said getting into the car.

Alrighty Ray and T ima get her home safe text you the 5. Lace said as Rayan him dapped up.

Thanks man now you ms lady is all mine tonight. Rayan said picking me up bridal style as I laughed.

Oh yea. I said kissing her as we tongued kissed then got into her Range Rover driving off.

We listened to Brent Faiyaz Loudly threw the speakers as She lit a blunt up. When we was together it was like it was nothing to ever worry about anymore. It was like everything was alright. I can truly say I was falling deeper in-love day by day with her.

We made it to my apartment, literally taking our clothes off still kissing as I moaned in between our kisses. She picked me up throwing me on the couch as she grabbed the remote turning some music on.

I love you. Rayan said looking me in my eyes as she spread my legs open.

I love you more. I said pushing her head down as she started eating my box like never before.

Oh yes daddy ! Right there. I moaned uncontrollably as I felt myself closer to a nut. She got up taking her pants off as her strap flanged out inserting it inside as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Nobody can have my pussy but me. She said stroking me slowly kissing and sucking on me.

Yes ! I'm all yours, Fuck. I moaned as she started going faster.

I can truly say this is the best sex I ever had!