Rayan

SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA.
2:30PM.

I had my guy lace who was a Royce rolls car rental driver in san Diego, we had to drive in style every where we went that was just me. Terri was looking beautiful in her dress tonight. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. We been dating for 6months and this has been the happiest I ever been. I decided to have a romantic dinner on the boat while it moved for 2 hours. The chef was gonna cook us steak and turf. As he drove us we was in the back seat smoking a blunt and listening to Gunna/Young Thug.

You look so beautiful babe. I said as we kissed.

That's all you boo thank you. She said smiling and blushing.

We here Ray. Lace said stopping as he got out to open the door for us, grabbing Terri hand he walked us over to our yacht he was gonna be driving. Lace was my dad friend from back in the day. Lace was a true rich business man he owned a lot out here in San Diego.

Wow this viewww. Terri said as we sat down looking at the water.

Right it's beautiful. I said.

You are full of surprises. She said as I laughed and she smiled.

Only for the best. I said as the chef came out making our plates.

I want you to meet my granny Len she's gonna love you. She said.

I would love too I wish you could have met my dad he would have loved you too. I said as she smiled.

I wish too this looks so good omg. She said happily making me laugh.

Damn right let's dig in. I said as we started to eat. This was the life I dreamed of. I had the success and now I had the woman of my dreams to thrive and have it all with.

in like 20 minutes we was getting full and only had a few steak bites left as we started to drink stella Rose berry wine. We got up standing as I held her from behind, we stared at the water together.

I love you T. I said as she looked shock.

Really? I love you more I been wanting to say it I just didn't know if you did. She said crying a bit.

I ain't going no where I'm foreal. I said wiping her tears as we tongue kissed. It felt like a whole ass movie Lol.

I meant it when I said I loved her. She was really the one after all these years of fucking with these hoes who didn't do me no good.

I ain't going no where either. She said.

We walked into the boat room as I picked her up, we tongued kissed taking our clothes off.

Omg.. babe! She moaned as I missionary fucked her kissing her neck.

What's my name! I said long dicking her.

Ughh! Ray yes! She moaned uncontrollably as her legs started to shake.

Hold that shit in. I said slowing down.

Make love to me baby yes! She said as we made love. I'm sure lace heard everything Lol.

We laid out breathing hard as she laid on me.