16 | Not Gonna Lie Evil Me Is Hot

Start from the beginning

Lloyd smiles as he nods his head mumbling "I understand," He turns his attention back to the lightbulb as Jay walks away. "I am in control." He groaned gritting his teeth in concentration.

"Come on, Lloyd. You can do it." Jay encouraged as he smiled, you watched as the light inside the bulb glowed more intensely, and the pressure built up causing the lightbulb to shatter once more.

"Aargh! Stupid light bulb!" Lloyd shouts in frustration as he looks at his teachers. "You're putting too much pressure on me! Let me have one more try." Lloyd asks as he frowns.

"Ugh, sorry, Lloyd. That was the last light bulb..." Kai replies as he smiles apologetically while gesturing to the past attempts scattered at Lloyd's feet.

"That's a lot of lightbulbs..." You mumbled.

"Clean up, Lloyd. We'll continue training tomorrow..." Cole said as he walked over to Lloyd handing the boy a broom. Lloyd scoffs as he grumbles to himself taking the broom and bashing it against a punching bag, taking out his frustrations.

You stood up as you walked over to the boys. "What am I doing wrong, Sensei Wu? I can't seem to teach him to control his power." Jay asked hopelessly. You watched as Lloyd punched and hit the punching bag with the broom,  the bag swinging back and forth before hitting the broom in the boy's hand causing it to hit Lloyd's forehead and knocking the boy to the ground.

"You dare to defy the Green Ninja?!" Lloyd shouts as you watch him try to get his revenge on the object.

"I can't with him," You laugh as you watch Lloyd.

"Patience, Jay. Sometimes, the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially true of Lloyd," Wu told Jay as he walked over to his side. "Remember where he came from. He's the son of Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light." Wu reminds Jay.

"Or maybe you aren't a good teacher..." You mumble as Jay punches your arm.

"Like you could do better," He mumbles as you punch him back.

"Callate!" You tell him as the door opens and Nya enters the room.

"Hey, guys..." She greets them as Jay smiles at her like an idiot.

"Hey, Nya!" You five replied as she approached Jay and you moved away from him.

"Hey, Jay. Uh, wanna come by the auto body shop later?" She asked sheepishly as she hid a piece of paper behind her back. You raised a brow a her.

Is she asking him out for a date? You think as you watch them. The other three ninjas ignore them as you and Wu watch their awkward flirting banter. Deciding that this was not at all entertaining you walked over to Lloyd as he continued fighting the punching bag, and losing.

"Green bean, you do know that you have to clean this mess up, right?" You ask him as you gesture at the broken glass. Lloyd frowns and groans as he leaves the punching bag alone.

"Ugh... do I have to?" He wonders as you laugh.

"I will show you a trick if you clean all of the glass and metal parts," You said as his red eyes met yours.

"Deal," He replies sticking his hand out for you to shake. You grab his hand and shake it, soon enough he begins sweeping up his mess with your help. When you had finally created a pile of all the broken glass and metal parts you sighed as you concentrated.

Your hands began to glow a light golden color as the broken pieces flew being surrounded by the same light golden light. You moved your hands as the parts began to melt together, and after a couple of seconds, you were satisfied with your creation, letting it fall into your hands.