15 | Ninja or Pirates? Doesn't matter Garmadon Wins

Start from the beginning

Not even when I help them do these guys stay on the right path, you sigh as you stare at your drink.

Sensei Wu studies you with a wise expression, his eyes revealing a deeper understanding. "Life is a journey filled with unexpected twists," he says, his voice carrying a weight of wisdom. "Sometimes, the path we choose leads us to places we never imagined, yet it is in these moments that we find new strengths within ourselves."

Now is not the time for your wisdom, you want to say yet you hold your tongue.

"So, how have you been Wu?" you ask not knowing what to do.

"Is that what you want to talk about Y/n?" he wonders as he places his cup down.

"No, but that's the first thing that came to mind," you admitted as Wu smiled at you.

"Then what is bothering you?"

"It's just... Wu, you are the only one who somewhat knows who I am—"

"Have you still not allowed the Ninja to know you?"

"Wu you know what I mean, and I have somewhat let the boys know me... but they don't truly know me, and they will never... they know Y/n L/n... they do not know me."

"But you are Y/n are you not?" Wu asks as you sigh. "You will say that Y/n is not who you truly are but think about it she is a part of you just like the other version of you is. From what Jay told me your aunt was worried about your misuse of your powers wasn't she?"

"Yeah, she was," you reply briefly as you move to play with your necklace just to remember that you had lost it. "Uh, Wu I have a question, well more like a hypothetical question. What would have happened if I had lost the necklace?"

Wu stared at you as his eyes widened. "Did you lose it?"

"No, I haven't I was just thinking about it, because... uh... I had to take it off yesterday for the meeting and I left it back at my aunt's palace I don't have it right now, but don't worry Tessa said that she would bring it to me as soon as possible," You lied as you tap your fingers on the table.

"Y/n I know that I never explained to you why that necklace is important but let me tell you a story. Long ago when the first Goddess came to Ninjago she didn't bring anything but jewelry which was given to her by her mother. When she decided to renounce her Godly gifts the jewelry changed forms." Wu began. "Now no one remembers exactly what it was before she had become mortal but my father once told me that this particular jewelry was special to D, a nickname which he called the Goddess, because it controlled and limited her."

"What do you mean by that?" you wonder.

"Y/n I know that the journal and your mother's possessions were destroyed and I have no idea how far into the journal you had read, but one thing I know for sure is that your family, had only ever had two full Goddess before you. Sure the rest of the women were called Goddess but they were not like you or like—"

"Luna and Demetria."

"Exactly, the rest of the women in your family have to some extent the power you and Luna have, but they were mortal. They would die at some point, you and Luna on the other hand would live much longer and possibly forever. The necklace that you have was created for the first Goddess as she was much more powerful than her mother and grandmother. They needed a way to control her which is why the jewelry was created." Wu explains as you sit there confused. "Not only did it make her more manageable but it made her more human. When Luna first got the necklace, which for her had become a bracelet, she was forced to follow certain rules which I am sure you know."