Sen: Wow, you're a big baby.

Zenitsu and Ryuji "No kidding."

Sen: Would you mind letting go of me? I'm in a really big hurry.

Boh: You came in here to make me sick.

Sen: Huh?

Boh: You're a bad germ from outside, aren't you?

Sen: I'm not a germ, I'm a human. Now, would you please let go of me?

Boh: You'll get sick if you go outside. So stay here and play with me.

Sen: You won't get sick.

Boh: Yes, you will. That's why I've never left this room.

Sen: Staying in this room is what'll make you sick. Listen, someone very important to me is terribly hurt. I've got to go right now, so please let go of me.

Boh: If you go, I'll cry, and Mama will hear me, and Mama will come in here and kill you.

Boh squeezes her arm with both meaty hands.

Boh (Off-Screen): Play with me, or I'll break your arm.

Sen: That hurts! Please, I'll play with you later, okay?

Boh: No, I wanna play now!

Wincing, desperate, Sen shows Boh her dirty, scraped palm.

Sen: Germs! I've got germs, see?

Ford "That was not a smart idea."

[The Bottomless Pit]

Boh lets go of Sen's arm and begins a panicked uproar, crying profusely. Sen crawls out of the crumbling pillow mountain, as Boh kicking his enormous leg out.

Ford "See."

Stan "Alright, Smart Guy. We get it, no need to point out every flaw there is."

Cut to Yubaba's office, Sen bursts in through the doors, finding the Kashira pushing Haku toward an open chute in the floor. She races toward them.

Sen: Haku! What are you doing? Get away! Get back!

The Kashira hop out of the way and Chihiro kneels down to a beaten, bloody Dragon Haku.

Sen: Haku, are you okay? Can you hear me?

The Kashira bounce and grunts around Sen and Haku's head. Fed up with the noise they're making, Sen snaps at them.

Sen: Shut your mouth! (back to Haku) Haku!

Suddenly, the harpy came flying in screeching out at Sen. Then it circles back, bearing its talon as it flies around Sen's head, distracting her as the Kashira nudge Haku toward the edge.

Sen sees what they are doing and yells at them.

Sen: Get back! (to Kashira) Stop it!

She holds Haku's head as the Harpy screeches at her face.

Boh pushing through the doorway, ripping down the curtains.

This captures the Kashira and Mini-bird's attention. Boh, wearing nothing but a red apron, slowly stumbles toward the group. He stops in front of them, angry, tears in his eyes.

Boh: I'm not afraid of germs. If you don't play with me, I'll cry.

Sen: Please don't cry. Just wait.