--and falling onto the checkered tile floor of the luxurious bathroom.

Canada "I don't know if I want to laugh or wince at Chihiro's fall."

America "Why not both?"

Sen stands up as the Shikigami clings to her back once again before exiting the luxurious bathroom.

Sen runs through the lavish hallway with mirrors on the walls making it looking like a maze or mirrors, finds a fork in the path, and turns left.

The camera cuts to Sen wandering into a large room, floor and walls covered in green cushions with decorated pillows, unopened presents and toys scattered all around.

Yubaba (Off-screen): We're in a big mess. I found out who our rich customer is. He's a No Face! It's all your fault. You're so greedy. You attract terrible guests-- all right, I'm on my way.

Sen walks back to the door, peaks into Yubaba's office, where the witch is speaking to the skull.

Yubaba: Don't let him eat anyone else till I get down there.

Yubaba hangs up the phone before turning to the side and lets out groans in disgust.

Yubaba: Haku is bleeding all over the carpet.

The Shikigami looks over Chihiro's shoulder.

Yubaba (Off-screen): Get him out of here. He'll be dead soon anyway.

All the young kids cried out their concern for Haku.

"Oh no!"

"Haku can't die!"

"He's going to be okay, right?"

Thankfully, the adults, young teens, and siblings were there to reassure them that Haku is going to make it. While some (Like the Bitch and the Three Stooges)

Yubaba looks toward the nursery and approaches.

Chihiro gasps, and runs back in, looking around and panicking before jumping into a large pile of pillows.

Yubaba pushes through the curtains, sees the giant pile, and starts pulling away pillows, finding a giant baby's head beneath.

Zenitsu "That's her baby?!"

Ryuji "It's freaked huge!"

Yubaba: Hi, sweetie, hiding under the cushions again?

Boh begins weeping, startled by the light.

Yubaba: Oh, I woke you, and you were sound asleep. I'm sorry, let me give you a kiss.

Yubaba leans into the pillows and give Boh a big kiss.

Yubaba:Go back to sleep now.

Yubaba puts the pillows back, cleans up some toys, flips a light switch and an installation on the ceiling turns from sunny day to moonlit light.

Yubaba leaves the room as she uses her magic to pull the curtains down.

Morgana "Good she left. Now Chihiro can find Haku and get out of there."

Once the coast is clear, Sen begins to crawl out, but Boh's hand grabs her wrist. She let out a startled gasp as he pulls her in.

Futaba "Or not."

Cut inside the pillows, Boh pulls Chihiro toward him.

Sen: Ow! Let go of me!

She gets a better look at the huge baby, with a head half as big as her body.