Chapter 1

First of all, you must be very curious, did I steal the underwear?

I admit, I took it.

I took it, I did not steal it!

This was an event that made me speechless from the beginning to the end!

The situation happened like this.

I had been trying to lose weight recently. Everyday I would go running, skipping, and I even went to do aerobics.

A friend who I was losing weight with told me: "Swimming is very helpful for weight loss. We can go to the school swimming hall when we're free. Just pick a working day to go, there aren't that many people, and there are swimming teachers."

As a non-swimmer, I was enticed.

After preparing all kinds of swimming equipment, I plucked up the courage and stepped into the swimming hall.

On Tuesday, the swimming hall was really empty.

I asked the teacher at the door, "Where is the women's locker room?"

The teacher looked down at his phone, and pointed carelessly: "Over there."

There, where?

Is there a door over there?

I forgot to mention, I have 800 degrees of nearsightedness.

Originally, I wore contact lenses today, but a bug got into my eye. While I was rubbing my eye, I also rubbed away my contact lenses.

I pondered, swimming doesn't require that good of an eyesight, so I didn't go back to get extra contact lenses.

I walked in the direction pointed by the teacher with a dazed expression, and I ended up really seeing a door.

I was so excited that I didn't see the sign outside the door at all (what a joke, even if I did see it, I wouldn't have been able to see it clearly anyway).

So I ran inside briskly.

Locker rooms were very different to toilets. Once you went into the wrong room, you would not be able to realize your mistake just from looking at the equipment around the room unless there was already someone inside.

And what a coincidence, there was no one in the locker room.

I opened a locker casually. The locker was very long and dark inside.

I happily took my belongings out of my bag and put them inside one by one.

Just as I was about to take off my clothes, there was a boy's voice outside.

"Lisa, do you want to have dinner together tonight?"

"No, I still have some classes to prepare for."

When four or five boys appeared in front of me, only wearing swimming trunks, I was dumbfounded.

They were also dumbfounded.

They turned around subconsciously and went outside: "We didn't enter the wrong room."

They then stood at the door and shouted: "Classmate, you went into the wrong room. This is the men's locker room."

F*ck, the most extreme social death situation.

I hurriedly stuffed a swimsuit or whatever it was into my bag, and then pulled out black trousers.

I was dumbfounded once again.

What, there were clothes in this locker!

I'm 800-degrees nearsighted, I did not notice it at all, okay!