16 - Who gives a flying fuck?

Every day would pass and the group would get closer and closer. They ignored their problems to the max and eventually, it was the fifth day together and they had never felt so whole before.

Killian in particular, felt radiant. He hadnt spent so long in the mansion since he was 14 and that was a good 6 years ago.

His younger siblings had grown so much and he had missed it. It made him almost regret leaving, but as selfish as it is, Killian could simply no longer bare the burden that was Allegra.

The others tried. They did. But Killian was the only one of them to succeed in escape.

But now hes back and he feels joy in a way he hadnt in ages. His ears heard laughter, his skin felt warm, his heart felt joy, and his eyes felt well rested.

Luna heard laughter, Luna felt warmth, Luna felt joy, Luna had finally found his peaceful nights.

Everyone in the room knows it.

The sheer amount of desire that his eyes hold every-time he looks at him. Its so thick its palpable. Its so strong it creates pressure. Its so heavy it feels like a wanted burden.

But its forbidden.

Killian loves Luna.

That is a fact that most are well well well aware of. But they arent mates. Therefor they arent destined.

Killian-

But who gives a flying fuck am I right?

Nobody could possibly love him as I do and nobody could possibly care for him as I do. Luna is my happiness and Luna is my joy. I feel what he feels and he feels what I feel. And I am aware that he feels what all of us feel but I am also aware that not all of us feels his burdens as I do.

Nobody feels as I do. Not for Luna.

His laughter rings in my ears as he laughs at a joke Sina and Sydney made. Those two were the tricksters of our family.

I look at their arms that are draped all over Luna and their tails that are wrapped around his thighs and their legs that are shuffling closer to him.

They are also complete sluts.

Sure they look 15 and they technically are 15 but they really arent 15. The underworlds clock just goes ridiculously slow. Technically they are around 28 or so. But its only been 15 years in Hades and therefor they are only 15. 15 year old, adults.

Adult sluts.

I can feel my eyebrow twitch as they continue to drag off of Luna but I know I shouldnt. They love him too and he loves them.

Angelo is sitting next to me also watching the scene. But he of course has a look of indifference on his face and lord knows whats going on in his head.

For the past few days its almost as if he had completely forgotten about his situation. But perhaps he didnt even care as much as we has originally thought.

.

"Ashley what the fuck!" Julian screeched.

"Julian you're being unreasonable! Its not even that bad so don't react like I just poisoned you." Ashley was huffing his chest out in retaliation.

"You might as well have, dude that is inedible. Not for human consumption. And therefor, poison." Julian argued back. Its almost as if hes not an 18 year old judging a 14 year old young Lords first attempt at cooking.

"First of all, it's meant to be similar to the food from hades and I mean cmon, it's based off of Sydney and Sinas description's, those two have the attention span of a cat that's high on cat nip, second of all, duck you, if you dont like it, bugger off."

From behind a ranting Ashley, we observe a wild Eden emerging from its natural habitat, the nothingness. The wild monkey approaches the chamber pot filled with un-identifiable soup? And takes a sniff. His face scrunches up in a weird way. Before he decides to man up and uses a spoon to take a sip, instantly gagging. Right behind Ashley.

"EDEN! Not you too. Youre supposed to be on my side. Always." Poor Ashley is distraught at his new partner in crimes reaction to his food.

"I dont know what youre talking about its delicious." Eden tells him while trying to breathe without throwing that sip up.

Fucking simp.

"Dont lie to me. Just because I cant see you doesnt mean I'm not blind." He claims.

"Isnt that exactly what it means tho" Our little seven year old asks. She then turns to Xen. "Xen I thought blind meant you cant see?" And Xen shrugged.

"Apparently not"

"Get out of the kitchen you brats" ah to be a young teenager again. Ashley is so lively now that hes bonded with the rest of us and Allegras missing.

The kids scurried out of the kitchen while Julian snickers at Ashley for being countered by a pair of kids.

"Ash, if you wanna cook you gotta follow instruction, you cant just throw stuff into a pot and try to make it taste like the food from Hades." I tell him, announcing my presence to my blind brother.

"Killian. Hi. Yeah. All of you get out I'm not in the mood for you guys anymore." Ashley sulks. Eden goes and hugs him from the side before leaving with a still laughing Julian.

And me? I am about to teach this child go cook.

Real food.

That cant be used as a 'I was trying to make a Hades food recreation' because that was the worst excuse known to man kind but hey,

"Who gives a flying fuck about those idiots yeah Ashley? I'll help you cook so lets get started." Ashley looks up from his sulking posture and smiles at me.

And we then find that I am also not fit to chef.