𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓

Y/N'S POV:
'I don't want to talk about it.' I said, holding Keigo's ring closer to me and hiding it.

'What do you mean you don't want to talk about it?' Dabi asked, 'Your boyfriend is a fucking hypocrite who killed Twice! And you're still with him? Talk about loyalty, Y/N'

I scoffed.

'Shut up, Dabi! Don't call Kei-Hawks a hypocrite!'

Dabi looked at me angrily, 'You're even calling him by his real name! And what kind of a person defends a murderer who killed their friend? Especially a hero.'

I looked at him straight in the eyes, 'You don't know anything, Dabi.'

I walked away from him.

'Oh sure, blame it on the bad guy, Y/V/N. Who cares so much about you than that stupid bird!'

I went out of the warehouse.

"Who cares so much about me than Keigo?" I sighed, "Keigo's not a stupid bird. " I smiled. "In fact, he did save me from drowning in my own feelings. "

I walked to our place as I like to call it. It was a small garden, overlooking Tokyo in the mountains. It was our sacred place, and only ours.

"Am I actually doing the right thing... With the side I'm on, me defending Keigo and accepting his promise ring?"

I sighed as I looked at the ring while sitting down. It was a shiny ring with a diamond heart in the middle. The winds blew past me as I looked to the city. Where was Keigo right now? Tokyo was in chaos, destruction was everywhere and no sign of my Keigo... My Keigo, huh? As I was looking at the sky, I saw something coming down. Like a meteorite or something but as I zoomed in closer, it wasn't a meteorite. I saw a pair of red wings and I knew who it was, my wings materialized and flew to Keigo. I caught him in my arms who was badly bruised.

"Shit!" I cursed.

I flew down to the garden below. I laid him in the field of flowers as my wings disappeared. 'Keigo, not again.' I used my powers to heal him as best as I could until he woke up a few minutes later. I was hyperventilating, staring at his eyes while he blinked.

'Y/N?' He said.

'Hey, ' I replied, trying to catch my breath. 'Don't move, Keigo. You're badly bruised.' I said, holding his hand.

'You saved my life again even after what happened...' He said, touching my face.

'Yeah, ' I replied. 'I just didn't want to see you hurt. '

'Thank you, baby bird. ' He said.

I smiled, 'You're welcome Keigo.'

And he laid there for 30 minutes until he could sit up.

'Careful, Keigo. ' I said, helping him sit.

'I'm okay', he replied. 'What were you doing here?'

I hesitated to give him an answer but eventually I told him everything. 'It's just really overwhelming since I found out Dabi had feelings for me. '

𝘼 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥. (Hawks x Villain Y/N) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें