𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃

Y/N'S POV:
It was three weeks later when the war between Heroes and Villains began. Dabi was mad at Twice for letting Hawks in and let all the secrets pour out.

Why did I go out with him in the first place anyway? I knew heroes and villains weren't supposed to be with each other but we went against that rule. Damn, I never should have gotten in a relationship with him in the first place.

'Twice, why did you even let Hawks in?! You knew he was a hero!' Dabi said.

'Dabi, please calm down. I'm sure Twice didn't mean it. He probably wanted to make new friends.' Toga replied.

'Friends?!' Dabi said, letting his fire out. 'What about us anyway?!'

'Dabi, please.' I said.

'Oh shut up, Y/V/N. I know you're gonna defend Hawks at this point. ' He rolled his eyes.

'You know what, I can't with this. We have to go out there now.' Toga said.

I nodded, Dabi scoffed. Mr. Compress and Spinner agreed.

'Yeah let's go.' Spinner said.

I went to my phone and texted Keigo.

"Keigo, can we talk?"

I sent it and instantly got a reply.

"Sure, baby bird. We have to make it quick though."

I typed, "Yeah yeah I know, it'll be really quick. Same place." And I sent it.

'Y/N?' Toga called out.

'Yeah?' I replied.

'Let's go?' She asked.

I waited until everyone got out.

'Toga, I'll be back later. I have to talk to Hawks. '

Toga nodded and walked first. 'I'll see you at the battlefield, bestie. '

'Alright.'

I went to the same place.

Author's POV:
Y/N arrived at the place. Her hands trembling of nervousness of what's to come of their relationship in the future.

'Keigo.' She said, swallowing a lump in her throat.

Hawks turned around and smiled, 'Baby bird. '

'Hey' She said. 'So uh, I'm just really worried of what's gonna happen later.'

'Why?' He asked her.

'Like, what if you get hurt?'

Hawks chuckled, 'If anything Y/N, I should be worried for you.'

Y/N sighed, 'But...'

Hawks pulled her close, 'Y/N, don't worry about me.' He cupped her chin.

Y/N managed to smile a little.

'Well, can I just borrow a part of your quirk and make it mine just so anything happens, I'll be there to get you?' She asked.