𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏

Y/N'S POV:

I sighed as I made my way to the convenience store trying so hard to disguise myself when I heard the sound of flapping wings came by. The next thing I knew, I heard people shouting, 'Oh my gosh, it's Hawks!' I rolled my eyes.

'Y/V/N.' He whispered in my ear.

'Eh?! ' I turned back, 'Ah Mr. Number 2 Hero. '

'Don't pretend you didn't know I was here a couple of seconds ago. ' He said, smirking.

'Shut up. ' I rolled my eyes again.

He chuckled, 'Alright, I'll let you finish your thing. And I want to know you better so let me know when you want to hang out. ' He said and he flew away before I could say something.

'Stupid. ' I mumbled. 'Know me better? What's there to know me better when he already knows I'm a villain. '

I sighed and paid my things and started to walk away.

Maybe I should take Hawks up on that offer.

An hour later...

'Hey, Toga-chan. ' I called out.

'Yeah?' She said, sharpening her knives.

'So uh Hawks said he wants to know me better. ' I replied in a whisper as I twirled my hair.

'What?!' She said ecstatically.

'Yeah, should I even-'

'YES!'

'Quiet, the two of you. Honestly. ' Dabi said.

'This is why nobody likes to date you, Dabi.' Toga said to him.

Dabi groaned, 'Whatever, you psycho. '

'Hey!' I called out to him.

'You too.' He rolled his eyes.

'What is his problem?' I asked.

'I don't even know.' Toga replied, 'but anyway! You should totally hang out with him.' She whispered, only enough for me to hear.

I groaned, 'Fine. I'll see you later. ' I said and walked out the door.

'Good luck!' I heard Toga say.

I shrugged and walked over a deserted place with nobody around.

I stood there and wondered if I should just call Hawks or not. Finally, of what seemed like an hour, I took a breath and called out his name. 'Hawks!'

Immediately, Hawks came down from the sky.

'Oh hey, Y/V/N.' He said, 'Funny not to hear you say, "Mr. Number 2 Hero. "

'Shut up.' I rolled my eyes at him. 'For the record, I don't know why you asked me to hang out with you. When you clearly know, Heroes aren't supposed to meddle with Villains. '

'It is a part of the rules, yes. But I don't mind breaking it a bit. ' He replied, 'I just wanted to hang out with you to know you better. My intentions are clear, I wanna be friends with you. '