𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

Hawks' POV:

I glared at my villain girlfriend who made a scene back in the alleyway of the city in our place.

'Y/N, you better tell me why you were there. ' I said, folding my arms.

She was silent for a few seconds until she spoke, 'I was just thirsty. '

I sighed, 'If that man called another hero that wasn't me, you could be in jail right now. '

'I know, I'm sorry. ' She said.

'I would be so worried. Do you even realize how much I care for you?' I asked.

She nodded, 'Yeah, I do. I'm really sorry, Keigo. '

I sighed, 'It's fine. Just don't do it again. '

I hugged her tight in my chest.

She hugged me back while I had a worried look on my face.

Y/N'S POV:

I cupped Hawks' worried face.

'I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I promise Keigo. ' I said, assuring him.

'I have said it once and I'll say it again. I trust you, baby bird. ' He replied with a smile.

'Don't worry, Keigo. I won't break that trust.' I think.

I smiled back at him.

A day later...

'Y/N-chan~' Toga said.

'Hm?' I hummed in response.

'You wanna see your bird boyfriend on the news?' She asked in a whisper.

'Don't call him that!' I whispered.

She chuckled as she grabbed my phone again and opened the news.

"Hello everyone, we're here live at the scene of a hero who saved the day! It's none other than Number 2 hero, Hawks!"

I flinched at the news reporter as she said Hawks' name.

"So, Hawks, how did you manage to apprehend the villain?" She asked him.

"Well, it was quite easy actually. He didn't know how to escape me anyway. "

"Of course, that's you after all. My question is, do you have anyone special in your life right now?"

I sat still as I watched and listened.

"If I say no, what will be your response?" He winked at the news reporter.

And she blushed.

I sighed, ladies' man.

He laughed, "That's a secret for another lifetime. That's all the time I have for today. "

"Oh-of course! I'll let you go back to your regular hero duties. " She said, going back to a more professional tone.

He smiled at the camera and waved goodbye.