5

S4 E9 Perishable 

After a round trip to New York I came to Beacon Hills and was informed about everything

After a round trip to New York I came to Beacon Hills and was informed about everything. Stiles told me that him and Lydia needed my help. So we headed to my Dad's Office. "It's not just that she could still be alive", Stiles concluded  "It's that she would've had to fake her death", Lydia said. "Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death", My Dad said. "Definitely", Stiles said. "Maybe", Lydia said. "More than likely, yes", Stiles said. "Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up", My Dad said. "She might be helping The Benefactor", I said. "Or is The Benefactor", Stiles said. "That sounds like a story worth hearing", My Dad said as he closed the door. Lydia and Stiles started but we heard gunshots. My Dad rushed out his office door to see what was going on. A burned man and Office Haigh were fighting. My Dad got shot in the shoulder. Stiles took my Dad to the hospital while I went to Lydia and Deputy Parrish to go see Derek. 

-Derek's Place-

"He covered you in gasoline", Derek asked. "It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead", Lydia stated. "Well, they should be gone", Derek explained. "I was set on fire. All of me should be gone", Deputy Parrish said. "Not if you're like us", I said. "Like you", He pondered. "I don't think he's like us", Derek noted. "Then what is he", Lydia asked. "Sorry, but I have no idea", Derek said. "But you knew about Jackson and Kira", Scott said. "This is a little out of my experience. There might be something in the bestiary. Did you try Argent", Derek said. "I don't know where he is", Scott said. "Wait there's a bestiary and no one told me", I said. "Okay, hold on. What's a bestiary? Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic", Deputy Parrish asked. "Psychic", Derek said. "Not exactly", Scott said. "Yeah, Not necessarily", I said. "Okay. Then what are you?", Deputy Parrish asked. We explained to him what we were. "So what's the difference between whatever you have and a banshee", Deputy Parrish asked me. "I have power over not only my mind but others as well and I don't necessarily know who's going to die until I have a vision", I explained. "How many have you had so far", He asked. "Uhhh...just two", I said. "We'll get back to that. Just know that everyone like us, everyone with some kind of supernatural ability is on the dead pool", Scott said. "But I don't even know what I am", Deputy Parrish said. "I'm pretty sure they don't care", Derek said. "How many professional assassins are we talking about", Deputy Parrish panicked.  "We're starting to lose count", I said. "But is it still just professionals", Scott added. "I don't think Haigh's ever tried anything like this. I think he was taking a chance. That means anyone with the dead pool could take a chance", Deputy Parrish said. "But if Haigh had it, then who else does? How easy is it to get this thing now", Deputy Parrish said. Then my vision started getting blurry again. In my vision I saw the coach's printer printing the deadpool a bunch of times, I saw a party with a bunch of lights, and heard the name Ariel. Then as always my vision returned back to normal. "Apollo what did you see", Lydia said. "Well if you're worried about the deadpool then you might as well just hurry up and figure out who's the benefactor or all of Beacon Hills is coming after us", I suggested. "Why", Lydia questioned. "Because I saw the deadpool being printed off the coach's printer like a hundred times and we all know he's not the benefactor", I said. 

-My House-

"Try Maddy. It's got to be Maddy", Stiles said. "Doesn't Maddy feel a little obvious as a cipher key", Lydia said. "I guarantee it's Maddy", Stiles said. Lydia types it on the computer it doesn't work. "Okay, your name. She left the code for you, right? So it's got to be your name", Stiles said. Lydia types it on the computer it doesn't work. "Your mom's name", Stiles said. "Do you have any beloved family pets", Stiles said as Lydia rolled her eyes. "The ashes were left for you. The code was left for you. You're supposed to be able to figure this out", an annoyed Stiles said. "But no one else is. Which is why she made it hard", Lydia said. "You... "No one else." No one else but you", Stiles pondered. "What", a confused Lydia said. "Our guesses. They're all about Lorraine. Right? We keep trying to guess a word that has something to do with her. So, maybe we should be trying to guess one that's about you", Stiles said. "Me? What about me", Lydia said. Then I remembered the name I heard in my vision. "Lydia does the name Ariel mean anything to you", I said. "Yeah my Grandmother and I read The Little Mermaid every night", Lydia said. "You read that movie", Stiles said shocked. "It was a book first. Hans Christian Andersen.", Lydia said. "We read it every night. I got so obsessed with it, for three months I wouldn't respond to anything but Ariel. It drove my parents crazy, but... Grandma thought it was adorable", Lydia said. Lydia typed in the Ariel and we got another list. "Apollo how did you know that was the password", Lydia asked. "I heard it in my vision", I said. We showed the list to Deputy Parrish and he told that they were a list suicide that happened at Eichen House. So we headed to Eichen House.

-Eichen House-

The Doctor or Nurse Brunski was being unreasonable since he hated my brother and Lydia. "C'mon I can't vouch for them. I mean you've met me before I'm nothing like my brother", I said to try convincing him. "Is that supposed to be a bad thing", Stiles asked. "One bad apple spoils the bunch", Brunski laughed. "Look, I'll be nice, a thousand", Brunski said. "A thousand dollars? To use one little key to open up one little file room? Are you out of your mind", Stiles said. "When you get the keys, you make the price", Brunski said. "Right. You actually think we have that kind of money", I said. "I know you don't. If you did, Daddy Sheriff would've paid the bill by now. That's why I'm talking to her", Brunski said. "I have $500", Lydia complained. Brunski put in a tape and walked us to the file room. "Good", Brunski said as he guarded the door. "Yeah. We can help ourselves. Uh, Lydia, you got the list", Stiles said as Lydia handed him the list. "Lydia, why did you write another name on here", Stiles asked. "I didn't write anything", Lydia stated. "This is your handwriting", Stiles said. Lydia and I both looked at the list. "Why would I write another name", Lydia asked herself. "Why would you write mine", Stiles stated. "It was the tapes, wasn't it", Brunski said from behind us. He tazed all three of us. When I woke headphones were on my head and I was cuffed to a metal pillar. "Help us! Help us.Someone, help", Lydia yelled. "Lydia, there's a lot of people screaming for help in a place like this. I don't think anyone's listening", Stiles said. "Stiles I'm scared", I said. "Don't worry Apollo were gonna get out of here", I said. "All of those suicides were murder", Lydia said. "That's why she left you the message", Stiles said. "She predicted her own death. She knew I'd figure it out", Lydia said. "Once you were able to predict your own", Brunski said closing the door. "But they weren't murder. I'm not some serial killer like Ted Bundy going around cutting up college girls", Brunski said. "No, you're just an Angel of Death", Stiles said. "I don't think you understand my level of commitment to my work here, Stiles. There are people here who don't simply need treatment. They need release. I helped them. I helped Lorraine", Brunski said. "You killed her", Lydia whispered. "I helped her. And now you can help me. Because there is something about it that's always bothered me. And your going to help or Stiles's brother over here will hear a frequency that kill his brain from the inside and might I tell you it will hurt", Brunski said. I started panicking. Brunski started playing the tape. Brunski punches my brother so he can shut up. After the tape was played Brunski played the sound and got out the first aid kit. The sound hurts my brain really bad. it was like someone was stabbing my brain. The pain was excruciating. I started to scream my brother's name. "It's gonna be ok Apollo you're going to be ok", Stiles said crying. The pain consumed me and I blacked out.