Episode - 12

With that sudden thought of marriage , Meerab Gets a Shrill chills by just a Thought of marrying Murtasim . Still she knew , Her All dreams will go in vain , once she married her ..

What about her Career ?
What about her future ?
What about her own desires ?
Her whole Life was hanging on the death note , For her , Death seemed more beautiful than getting into this forced marriage ,

She never wanted such type of marrige , but what she was getting is forced into a Marriage and that too from that person from which she can't even actually thought of !

With all these thoughts , she was shedding tears , her pain, her whole life , her whole existence was turned in just a day .. what to do now ? Her face turned blue due to the extreme breakdown ..

She sits in the prayers , with sitting on the mat , to offer prayings and to expect some clarity , she started praying ,

With only a second , Murtasim's face was getting only at her front , With her eyes closed , she was trying to distract it but was unable to make that face disappear all of a sudden .

She in a Exhaustion , Opens her eyes , her eyes gets stucked on the rosary beads , Is that What Even Allah Wants from her ? Is Muratsim is Allah's Choice for her ?

She got thoughtless , Sitting on the same mat for a hour now , clock.strikes 7 pm in evening .. She heavily gets up , gets to the Mirror table , sits staring at her face's reflection in the mirror .

Scene - 2 ( Living Room)

The Whole Living Room Was decorated in the theme of Green and White , With the different Flowers to White flowers , Murtasim was Already sitting on the bench , waiting for his Meerab .

He was dressed in the white Kurta , with green Broche , with a broad smile on his smile , his happines was reflecting from his Face , that Shine , his.soulmate , his longing desire of marrying his childhood crush was going to fulfill at all ..

" Yeh Meerab Kaha reh gyi ? Itni der hone aayi , ab kya heena ki rsm raat ke 12 bje hoga kya ? " Maa Begum Exclaimed while staring on the wall clock stucking 8 pm

" Mai dekh ke aati hu Maa Begum " Aneela confirmed ..

She gets up and moves straight to her room , While the door actually Locked from inside , she called out for Meerab

" Meerab , Darwaza kholo , Kya kr rhi ho .. "

For 2 minutes their was No answer from inside , she feared of some unexpected from Meerab this time , She started Strucking at the door by more strength.

All of a Sudden , the door opens , The Moon Was Here , That Too without any Black Spots .. !

" Masallah, Kitni pyaari lg rhi meri Beti , Itni der kyo laga di andr ? "

Meerab was already Out from her room ,dressed in the most beautiful Green anarkali suit , with green Bangles matched with a Diamond earrings , She looked Divine . but something was missing , That Broad Smile on her face !

She started walking to the hall without giving answer to Aneela , She Didn't wanted to answer her , for her , Aneela Wasn't anyone more than a Person Who betrayed her whole Existence.

Murtasim's Eyes were stuck on the upstairs , and yess , Her Angel was already here , Getting down through the stairs , While Straight Looking into his eyes , A Little bit in arrogance, but that too seemed romantic to Murtasim.

Muratsim gets Elated after watching her moon , Coming straight to his place , she sits beside her , while still staring at his face , while Murtasim was also Staring into her soul through her divine eyes ..

Muratsim passed A Smile , Meerab Didn't expressed anything , Though she looked so beautiful but that Heavily feeling of Betrayel was still with her ..

Maa begum takes evil eyes off her with some Thousands, and Applies heena firstly ,

" Masallah, Pari lg rhi ho , Tum dono hamesha salamat Rho , Tum dono ka Ghr hamesha Aabad rhe , Ameen "

She kisses Murtasim's Head while patting his back ..

Muratsim's Eyes still stuck on his angel , heavenly looking at her , while she knew , that Murtasim was Watching her !!

Episode Ends !!!

Please Vote for the Story , and Comment your favourite part . ❤️

Precap ~ The Final Showdown Btw Murtasim And Meerab !!!