Episode - 8

The Cold Tears flowing through the swollen eyes , her eyes were turned red , her face was burning , Her body was turning yellow , the extreme Pain , that Extreme Shock , That Question on Her Existence, HOW CAN SOMEONE snatch her Childhood Father from her ?

The Person she was calling her Abba wasn't her Aabaa in real ?
Her whole Existence was A lie ?
What now ? What to do now ? Why is she still alive ?

All these questions were eating her from inside , The questions Making her strangled her into a deep consolidation of thoughts !

A black Layer of Unconscious was Started floating in front of her eyes , Yet she stood Weakily , She didn't knew what to do , She looked At Waqas , Hopelessly, Waqas was Shedding tears , she again looks at her real aabaa , " Anwar " was still Looking at her , He was understanding by what she was going through .

His eyes , Somewhere were filled with immense love for his daughter, The Symbol of her late Wife. The Heir of his love , His Daughter was Standing In Front Of him , From Years He kept this a Top Secret because He Blamed her for her wife's Death , he held her Responsible for her death , So He Denied to accept her at that time .

Maa begum gave it to the Childless Couple " Waqas and Aneela " to take care of her until She gets enough mature to know her responsibilities ! She only then had confirmed her Marriage with Her only son " Murtasim"

But this secret was only known to those 4 people their , The time cycle again stood at the present , and everything was changed , noone knews either this change was for good or bad ;

Meerab Moves out of the Living room silently, But her low Footsteps were Sounding aloud , Her footsteps Sounded more Dreadly . Haunting the environment, Chasing her Pain. The immense pain She was Going through !

She gets out in the lawn , The Hard Sunlight Made her Unable to watch anything outside for a Second ,her Vision got blurred, after a few Seconds , her vision gets clear , she founds Muratsim at her Front , Standing Like a Pillar in front of her .

" Kya hua Meerab ? Tum yha Dhoop me aise kyo khadi ho? Tabiyat Khrb ho jaaegi .." he Said Softly

" Tabiyat ( smiles ) Aur Jo meri puri ki Puri Zindagi khrb hogyi uska kya ? "

Muratsim gets Instigated and Shocked looking at her pale face .

" Kya keh rhi ho tum Meerab? Kuch hua h kya ? "

" Kya nhi hua yeh puchiye na Khan sahab , Kyoki aapke khandaan ne to kuch bhi nhi chora , .. Sab cheen liya mujhse , yha tk ki mere abaaa bhi cheen ...." Her Voice Choked

" Yeh sab kya bol rhi ho tum Meerab , jarur koyi Galatfehmi Hui hogi , jaisa tum soch rhi waisa kuch nhi hoga pehle andr chalo tum .. "

" Kaha jaao Mai ? Wha ? Un Jhoothe logo ke paas ? Jinhone sab tabah krdiya unke ashiyaane me jaake Panah lelu ? Kis haq se ? Jb Mera baap hi mujhe apna manne se inkar kr rha to kiske liye jaaye uss baap ke liye jisne mujhe bachpan me hi thukra diya tha ? ...."

" Kuch nhi hoga Meerab Sab theek ho jaega tum chalo to Andar .. "

" Nhi jaungi Mai Andr , nhi jaungi .. ( she Holds her collar ) Aur Na hi Tumse Nikah karungi .. Tumse Nikah Krne se accha Mai Zeher ...." He Stop her From saying that ..

" Kya bewakoofi h yeh ? Hm ? Kya hua kya h ? Pgl hogyi ho kya tum ? Dimg nhi kaam kr rha kya ? "

" Mai pagl ? paagal to tumhari Maa Begum hogyi haii ...."

" Meerabbbbb " He Shouted .

She smiles at him , That Smile Showed her immense Sorrow , With the Drops of tears , her eyes closed , She got Unconcious, She falls on the floor , Unconcious, Without Movement .

He Immediately Holds her in his arms and runs towards her room , and Calls the Doctor to Treat Her .

" Mai Muratsim se Nikah Nhi karungi , kuch bhi ho jaaye nhi karungi ...." she was Continuosly Murmering these words in that state of Unconscious!

Episode Ends!

Please Vote Up For the Story and Comment Your Favriote Part ❤️

Precap - Meerab Questions Murtasim ...!