Episode - 5

" kya hua Haya ? Kuch kaam tha kya ? " Murtasim Questioned

" Kyo ab kaam padne pe hi ijazat milegi kya tumhare kamre me aane ki ? Waise bhi mai to tumhare kapde leke aayi thi jo tumhe kl pehnana hai party me ..."

" Tum kyo kr rhi ho yeh sab Haya ? Ghr me househelps ki kami to hai nhi ... "

" Tumhe khud hi pta h ki Mai yeh sab kyokrti hu , sab jaan ke bhi anjaan kyo bnte ho ? "

" Tumhe pta h Haya ki hamare beech me aisa kuch nhi ho sakta kabhi bhi , tb bhi ? Kyo krti ho ? Tum janti ho maine kbhi tumhe us nazar se .... "

" Lekin maine to hamesha tumhe waise hi dekha h na , apne Sauhar jaise ? Tb bhi ? "

" Ektarfa Ishq hamesha Khatarnaak hota hai ..."

Haya gets irritated with his Statement, She gets Near to him , With creating a Eye contact with him , their was a Rage in her eyes , the rage of love ..

" Tum Sirf Mere Ho Murtasim , Tum sirf Mere Ho , mai tumhe kisi aur ka hone hi nhi dungi , .. " She smiles devily

" Mai kisi se aur se pyaar krta hu , aur hamesha usi se krta rahunga , zindagi ke akhiri safar tk Mera dil sirf uska hi rahega ... Tum bhi sun lo yeh baat Haya ...."

Meerab Who was Passing by the corridoor , Overhears his statement of loving someone else already ..

" Wahh , to Muratsim kisi aur se pyaar krta hai ... " She Thought

Murtasim Came Out of the Room , he gets a Shock Finding Meerab at front of his Room .

" Kya hua Meerab ? Tum yha ? "

" Woh yha se guzar hi rhi thi ... "

" Accha , To tayyari to hogyi na tumhari party ke liye ? Ya kuch bcha h abhi tk ..."

" Dekhungi ... "

" Kya dekhogi ? "

" Kuch nhi .. "

She immediately leaves the spot ..
Murtasim Smiles and leaves for the Work .

Scene - 2 ( Party Evening )

Whole Khan Mansion was Decorated like a Wedding Bride , With the Theme of black and Purple , The whole Stage was decorated with Purple Tulips and Imported Flowers , all Natural ,

Whole guest were Already Gathered in the venue , the family members were greeting them and welcoming all the guests . Maa begum was attending the guests , and requesting them to enjoy the party and pray for the betterment of her Khan .. !

Anwar was doing the same , All were dressed in Purple and black outfits , with appropriate jwellery making the vibe more beautiful ..

Haya Was Waiting for Murtasim, Her Eyes Tucked on the Stairs , while Mariyam was busy attending the guests ,.. She was Excited For the party ..

Murtasim Was ready to enter the party ..
He was in a Black Coat and Matched with purple Handkerchief and Tie , he looked so Handsome , like a King , getting ready for His People .

He sprays the Scent and Puts the footwear.

While Passing through the Verenda Area , He notices a Girl Sitting Their Silently , On a Couch , So Silent , Was dressed in a Beautiful Evening Costume under the Open Black Sky !

He recognises her , Meerab !

" Tum yha kyo baithi ho ? Party me nhi chlna kya ? "

" Are Birthday Boy yha , yeh question to mujhe aapse Puchna chhaiye na .. ki ap yha kya kr rhe hai ? Aapka Bday h to aapko hona chhaiye na neeche party me lekin aap to yha ...."

" Aree agar Tum nhi aaogi to kaisi party ..." He answer unknowingly

" Kya kaha aapne ..? "

" Kuch nhi , Tum chlo , mai aati hu kuch waqt me .."

" Ab kitna waqt logi ? Kya party ke baad aane ka irada hai kya ?? "

" Tum jao na Murtasim, Mujhe ekdum Jaane ka Mnn nhi hai .. "

" Jaane ka mnn kya hota hai ? Chlo ab jldi .." .

Murtasim Holds Meerab's Hand Tightly and pulls her to the stairs .

" Yeh kya Kr rhe ho Muratsim, Choro please ..."

" Ab haath thamaa h to chorne ke liye thodi thaama hai .. "

He Pulls Her to the venue , They looked too beautiful together .. Muratsim was Smiling all the time , while Meerab was Looking at Muratsim only ..

Everyone gets shocked to See Muratsim pulling Meerab like thiz ..

" Kuch hua h kya Muratsim? Is Everything Alright ? "

" Jii Maa Begum "

They Gathers at the Stage , while Meerab was standing offstage , at The Front of Murtasim, Staring at him ..

Muratsim Cuts the Cake and Feeds it to his mother ;

" Allah Tumhe Salamat rkhe mere jaan .."

" Sukriya Ammi "

Everyone Was Greeting for Muratsim and Giving him best Wishes ..

Salma Gathers the Attention of guest for a Important Announcement !

" Aaj is Khushi ke Mauke pe , Mai Apne Khan ka Nikah , Meerab ke saath Pkka Krti hu .  aap log Indono ke liye Dua kare insallah .."

The Floor Slipped from the feet of Meerab . She was Shocked ....Shocked to the hell !

Episode Ends !

Please Vote up For the Story and Comment your Feedback And Suggestions.

Precap ~ Meerab's Denial For the Marriage .