Isha gulped her fear and moved to the front, she doesn't want Amruta and Avyan to become scapegoats for her mistake... 

Abhyansh held her shoulders tightly pulling her to him rashly...

"I told you, didn't I ?? I told you not to do something like this... I kept asking if this is really for Ragini's mother, and you lied to my face, You BL**DY LIED TO MY FACE...", Abhyansh screamed making Isha shiver with fear and sob hard getting afraid of his BEASTly form... He closed his eyes to control his fury...

Devyani Devi and Pratap came down hearing the sounds and got shocked learning what Isha did... 

"Maharaj... I want... you to consider that Isha didn't know the truth and hence do not punish her", Devyani Devi said trying hard not to fumble...

"Pun...Punishment ??", Isha shivered hearing it and Abhyansh's fury lowered seeing her form, but he is still very much mad at her...

"BHAIRAV...", Abhyansh shouted for Bhairav making Isha afraid and move back, Amruta held her daughter-in-law but she still didn't stop shivering, her husband's fury scares her the most...

"Inform Rani sa's friend Reetu that she won't be attending office for a week and will stay out of reach", Abhyansh said, Bhairav looked at their tender and very soft queen with pity before bowing down at the king's order and walked away... 

"You both went against the orders, you are not supposed to talk about that incident or anything related to it ever in this palace but you did, so your punishment is...", Abhyansh started looking at Amruta...

"It's not ma's fault Rana sa", Isha interrupted her husband...

"DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME", Abhyansh screamed, and Isha shivered, her legs got weak and she slumped down, Amruta held her... Abhyansh calmed down seeing her form... It did hurt him to see her like that but his fury clouded every other feeling inside him... "What do you want to say ?? then how did you get to know about her birthday, no one is supposed to talk about that day, so there's no chance of you knowing it, don't try to protect anyone by lying again Rani sa, I advise you to look about yourself now, you are in a deeper trouble", Abhyansh said coldly making her sob...

"Ma didn't tell me about her birthday, I got to know accidentally, please trust me, I'm not lying", Isha said folding her hands and sobbing... She doesn't want her mother-in-law to get punished without her fault...

Abhyansh looked at his mother, and it must be true, his mother wouldn't dare to tell Isha about her birthday... 

"Okay... get up and hear your punishment Rani sa...", Abhyansh said, and Isha tried to get up but her legs are like jelly, she fell back, and Abhyansh had this urge to help her, but his duty as a king and fury didn't let him... she did wrong, she went against his set rules and she needs to be punished... Avyan and Amruta helped Isha to stand...

"If any of the family members who knew the truth would have committed this, they would be dead by now, or would be kicked out of the palace forever... considering the fact that Rani sa knows nothing about the issue, I sentence her house arrest for a week... No one in the family should talk to her or see her...", Abhyansh stated, Isha looked at him with filled eyes... she didn't know what was her fault even... Abhyansh avoided looking at her but she kept staring at him in the hope that he would take back his words... Hearing his punishment, Avyaan, Amruta, and Deyani Devi sighed in relief, this is a kind of mistake where Abhyansh wouldn't hesitate even before taking their lives but Isha getting away with such a lesser punishment relieved them... But looking at Isha's face, they felt really bad, she looked very afraid and broken... Devyani Devi decided to try one last time...

"Maharaj... She knew nothing about this, leave her with a warning for now... please", Devyani Devi again requested, she can understand her grandson's turmoil inside and she wants to help him by making her forgive him...