PART - 3

The Ranawat's palace is decked up like a new bride, and the guests who belong to the most powerful families across the world poured in, Why not ?? It's the most powerful man's wedding and no one has the audacity to decline his invitation. The representatives of several governments, autocratic, bureaucratic, and democratic made their presence, getting into the bad books of Abhyansh Singh Ranawat is the last thing they want for their countries...

Rajputs reached the Ranawat's palace and seeing the driveway, Isha is surprised, the way, the security, everything surprised her... Rajputs' palaces and wealth are a lot, they are one of the 500 affluent families in the country, but it's nothing in front of what Ranawats have and it is clearly visible to Isha in the arrangements, when the palace decked up like a new bride came into her view, a huge gasp escaped her...

"This is just the front palace, the main palace is behind this, no one from outside is allowed there except for family, so your wedding is arranged here", her uncle answered with a smirk, looking at Isha's gasp and shock-filled eyes

"This is just the front palace, the main palace is behind this, no one from outside is allowed there except for family, so your wedding is arranged here", her uncle answered with a smirk, looking at Isha's gasp and shock-filled eyes... "You must be thinking, why would a man so rich, a real king be ready to marry a like trash like you right ??", he asked and she looked at him with teary eyes... "He hates you, you see the riches around you ?? Expect torture matching their riches", he said laughing at her miserable state... "You would thank me for treating you so well after you have a proper encounter with your would-be husband... The Royal BEAST", Kailash said and laughed while tears fell from Isha's eyes...

They were welcomed by Rajmata Devyani Devi, Prince Pratap Singh Ranawat and his wife Amruta Pratap Singh Ranawat, and Prince Avyan Singh Ranawat...

Isha's face is covered with a veil, after the welcome, Amruta takes Isha to a room, to get her ready for the wedding...

"Get ready fast, you have just an hour for the Muhurat(the auspicious time), let me know if you need anything beta, the make-up artist will be here in a few minutes", Amruta said softly, and Isha looked at the woman getting shocked by the soft tone, no one ever spoke to her in such a soft tone except for her brother... Isha got teary-eyed remembering her brother and Amruta noticed this...

She sent the servants out immediately, and as soon as they went out, she locked the door and hugged Isha to her heart...

"I don't know what's your helplessness to marry my son, but I assure you, he isn't bad, Don't get afraid, I'm here for you... Okay ??", Amruta said and Isha burst out into tears hugging Amruta tightly, In 15 years, this is the first time she felt that motherly affection, someone spoke to her so softly, offering her that comfort...

"Thank you Ma...", Isha spoke softly...

Hearing the soft and beautiful tone of Isha, Amruta wanted to see her face, which is covered in the veil... She broke the hug and lifted the veil... Amruta gasped seeing her daughter-in-law...

"OH MY GOD!, you are so beautiful...", Amruta cupped her mouth and kept staring at Isha... She is drop-dead gorgeous, like an angel, there is no makeup on her face yet she looked extremely beautiful like a goddess, her big hazel eyes shining with innocence and kindness, she is so perfect that Amruta has to touch her face to make sure she is not hallucinating...