'SHOPPING SPREE'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What do you want to discuss about, General?"

"Agent Geetha, I assume you already know what this is about." General Rama putted his hands on the table and looked at the female mentor who was stunned. "I.. yes General." Agent Geetha replied and went to unlock the code, revealing the IRIS.

"That's-" Agent Fit's sentence was caught off by the General. "..Infinity Retinal Intelligence System." the General spoke. "IRIS.. but why General? Why did you took it out? Didn't the core pillar leaders said that the project was now discontinued or abandoned?" Agent Bobby questioned the General as Agent Fit just looked at him.

"Yes, it is. But that is not the reason why we took it out." he said. The mentors looked at Agent Geetha who putted IRIS on the table scanner, and soon revealed lots of files and data that was kept by the IRIS.

"That's a lot.." Agent Bobby looked at the files and data that was piled up. He then snapped out of it when Agent Geetha clicked one of the files and information. "Ha'ah look here, you see that dot glowing green?" Agent Geetha pointed at the glowing dot.

"Yes we do, what about that?" Agent Bakar asked as he looked at the female mentor who sighed and putted her tablet down on the table. "Agent Bakar, I think you might need to mentally prepare yourself about this information that I'm about to tell.." she said as her face showed sorrow.

"What do you mean by that, Agent Geetha?" Agent Bakar crossed his arms and raised a brow at her then looked at the General who just hummed and nodded at the female mentor. The other mentors then began to listen in and looked at the blue mentor.

"Well... It's about your nephew."

.

.

.

.

.

"So uhm Afi- I mean Fifah. How did you found out about the M.A.T.A agency? And how did you managed to get in..?" Alicia asked the female beside her who was eating an apple. "Huh? Me?" she said as she stopped eating her apple.