'HE CAN'T BE.. RIGHT?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Off we go!"

[LOCATION: CYBERAYA PARK]

"So, Vik what do you want to do first?" Sync smiled at the male who was beside him. "Hum.. I don't know actually, It's been so long since I've hung out with anyone" Viktor sweat dropped as he made a wry smile.

"Ohh, I see..." Sync then stopped talking and just focused on the wind that was softly hitting their faces. "What about you, Sync? What would you like to do first?" Viktor asked him. The two males sat on the bench in silence.

"Sync?" Viktor looked at the male beside him. Sync went silent with his eyes closed and let out a sigh after that, Sync looked at Viktor. "Yes Vik? Sorry I wasn't paying attention at that time" Sync made a wry smile and scratched the back of his head. 

"It's alright! Is something bothering you? You seem to be spacing out" he asked him with a worried expression as Sync just shook his head. "Nope, it's nothing" he gave him a reassuring smile. "If you say so.." he said and looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed. "Anyway, what were we talking about again?" Sync changed the subject and asked with a smile.

"Ah right-- I was going to ask you about what you wanted to do do, since I got nothing in mind" he replied. "Ohh, well uh.." Sync thought for a moment before snapping his fingers. "How about we go buy some snacks?" he suggested as Viktor gave a nod. "Alright.. let's head to a shop and buy some then" Viktor chuckled a bit and got off the bench they were sitting on.

"Come on, let's go" Viktor said and waited for Sync to follow. "Alright!" Sync got off the bench and began following Viktor on his side. "So Vik, what do you do when you're alone?.. I mean you did mention that it had been a long time since you hung out with someone.." Sync looked at him as they walked. "You got a point there.. well, honestly I just play on my tablet since I barely talk to anyone.." Viktor said as Sync listened carefully as they walked towards the shop.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.