'A NEW AGENT?!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Well? What do you want to do first?"

"It's about time the 4 of you arrive." Rizka said as she crossed her arms to her chest. "Shut up Rizka." Alicia spat at her with a pissed off expression. Rizka just rolled her eyes and let out a hum. 

"Mhm, you 4 better get going because the General has been waiting in there" Rizka pointed out her finger at the meeting room. Alicia just let out a 'tch'  sound and left the blue female behind. The other 3 agents on the other hand, they just followed her.

"Erm... Alicia? Are you okey?" Iman asked as she touched Alicia's shoulder softly. Alicia turned around and gave a reassuring smile and nod. "I'm fine Iman, thanks for asking" Alicia then touched her shoulder where Iman putted her hand. "Mhm!" Iman nod and gave a soft smile to Alicia.

The other 2 agents on the other hand, Khai and Moon. They just looked at each other and back to their friends whose talking with each other on the distance. They both made a blank expression saying; 'jeez, no need to rub it in' covered with a smile.

Alicia and Iman looked back at their other 2 friends behind. "Is there something wrong you two?" Iman asked them. "Oh no, no not at all. We are totally alright." Khai and Moon said in unison with a smile on their faces.

"Are you sure-" Iman was cut offed by Khai's reply. "Totally. Now go back to what you were doing." Khai replied with a calm tone. And of course it was clear that their friend Iman and Alicia were close friends now.

They know that they should be happy for her but, they just don't trust Alicia with Iman's trust. That's what they were worried about. "Hey, you've been spacing out. You sure that both of you are okay?" Alicia asked once again with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yup! Now go back to what you were doing with your bestfriend." Moon replied with a still voice. Iman tilted her head and looked at her. "What do you mean by that Moon?" Iman looked at Moon who was was doing the same gesture as Khai.

Alicia turned her head to the side and sighed. Khai just shake his head and sighed at them, then walked away as he headed towards the meeting room leaving the 3 females behind. "Fuhh, Nevermind let's just go." Moon said as she catched up with Khai.

"Ah-" Before Iman could call her name, Moon was already far away. "We should get going too. The General might scold us." Alicia walked while Iman gave a nod then followed behind her.