"My daughter can do anything that sometimes I'm thinking that is she really my daughter or an angel like Tenshi and their mother that fall from heaven." Daisuke Kambe dotingly said while looking at his daughter and also while reminiscing his memories with his deceased wife.

All of Takemichi's friends just shake their head while chuckling a little because of how Daisuke Kambe dote on her daughters.

He's a helicopter parent when it comes to Takemichi but a doting father who's not shy to show affection to his daughters.

"Well now that we have a singer I can now announce the arrival of our newlyweds." Yuzuha said as she took the other mic because Hina wants her to be the MC.

Everyone returned to their seat as Yuzuha signal them and also the DJ to start the music.

As the music's starts, the door opened and the newlyweds Hina and Takemichi enter the hall while holding hands.

"Let us all welcome the newlyweds Hina and Takemichi!" Yuzuha said with a smile on her face as the two walk to their lovers table.

"Hello everyone. My name is Kambe Y/n and soon-to-be Sano Y/n. I'm going to sing for my brother's wedding and I hope you like it because I really love this song Michi." Y/n said as she look at Takemichi with a smile on her face.

"And Hina both of us love this song that's why I know that you will love it." Y/n said as she smile at Hina then signal the DJ to start the music.

"This is a song we onced heard when we visited Philippines. The artist who sing this song is Julie Anne San Jose."

The music's starts as Y/n take a deep breathes before singing.

"🎶Wondering where you are tonight
Maybe you′re that distant star
How I want you right here by my side.🎶" Y/n sings as she look at Hina's face with shock expression.

She and Hina love the artist that sing the song and also love the song itself.

Hina also love the song even more when she hears Y/n's cover and so she wanted her to sing it on her wedding day.

However there's a problem, Y/n will be very exhausted on her wedding day because of work and also because Y/n is starting to organize her own wedding that will be held 1 month after hers.

So Hina is not expecting Y/n anymore to sing the song on her wedding and just glad enough that she's able to attend their wedding day.

"🎶Now I see your face above
Could you take me where you are?
Unafraid no matter what may come
Waiting for the hour of those many nights.🎶" Y/n sings again while smiling at Hina who have tears in her eyes because she get to hear Y/n sing their favorite song on her wedding day just like what she really wished for.

Y/n continue to sing very well as she get off the stage then walk to the newlyweds and hug them from the back while they're still sitting.

"🎶When you wake up in the storm
Trees will all be standing tall
I come to you, you'll never be alone

When your hopes fall apart
Night is cold, day is dark
I give my heart, it′s right where you belong
Right where you belong
Right where you belong🎶" Y/n sings the last lyrics of the song as she gets back to the stage with a smile on her face.

The music ended and so is Y/n singing. Everyone clap their hands for her while she's standing and smiling so beautiful.

"Thank you so much but let's give this applause for our newlyweds!" Y/n said as she point her hand to them who's smiling at her.

"Before I get down from this stage I want to give my speech now if it's okay to our newlyweds." Y/n said as she still looking at Hina and Takemichi asking for permission and they happily nod at her.

"Thank you. First of all I want to say best wishes for the both of you. I really really hope that both of you have the happiest marriage ever! Because you deserved it, especially you my dear brother. You certainly deserve it. I know, I have things that I don't know about you Michi but I want to assure you that even though I know nothing about your hardships, but there's two things that I know. And that is whatever happiness you're feeling right this very moment you deserved it! Second is that whatever hardships you been through your efforts are not wasted because I saw it all and I'm so proud to have a brother like you, not just me but Tenshi too. This will be very embarrassing but I love you Michi and I always will." Y/n said while looking at his cry baby older brother now in tears.

Takemichi approach his sister and hug her as she hug him back. Takemichi replied to his sister's I love you by whispering it to her ears.

"I love you too. You and Tenshi." Takemichi said as he kiss Y/n's forehead and then he get back to their seat.

"As for my best friend Hina. Thank you so much for being my very first girl friend. I know that when the time that we became friends you've been hearing bad things about me but that didn't stop you for asking to be my friend. I can still remember the day that you ask me to be your friend like yesterday. Thank you so much for being there for me and for helping me realized things that I never thought off, not just you but also our friends Emma, Yuzuha and Akane-nee. Because of you Hina I met them, I met these three wonderful people whose just like you. Just like you that didn't get scared of being my friend. I hope you continue to be happy by my twin brother's side till the end of the days. I love you Hina my very first girl friend." Y/n said as she walk to Hina and Hina walk to her, when they reached each other, they immediately hug each other and just like what Takemichi did. Hina whisper i love you back to Y/n's ears.

After that Mikey stand up and walk to his fiancee Y/n and help her walk to their seat.

It seems that Y/n is still exhausted from her work and singing just makes it worse but it's all worth it because the two person in her life got married and certainly happy right now.

"Thank you Mikey." Y/n said as Mikey is helping her walk by holding her in her waist so that people don't notice that Y/n is tired enough to faint.

"Anything for you baby." Mikey said as he kiss Y/n's cheek that made Y/n smile.

After that Yuzuha start to call out to Takemichi and Hina's friends and family to give their speech to the newlyweds.

Hina didn't throw the bouquet in the air to know who's the next one getting married because everyone in the hall knows that it's Y/n.

Who's now sleeping in Mikey's arm in the resting room that can be found in the reception hall.
--------------------
While everyone is having fun Mikey start to reminisce of how he met Y/n and how they ended up together.

Even though Mikey already know that Takemichi have two sisters he's still shock when he found out who's his sisters when he properly introduced them to each other.
------------------
SO THIS IS THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF THE SIDE STORY.

IT WILL STILL BE A 3 CHAPTERS OF SIDE STORY BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE IT LIKE THIS. FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND WELL BECAUSE I'M HAVING A HARD TIME EXPLAINING PROPERLY.

SIDE STORY OF Y/N AND MIKEY
A. THE REVELATION WHO'S Y/N ENDED UP WITH.
B. HOW Y/N AND MIKEY MET AND ENDED UP TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP.
C. ????

SO YEAH THAT'S HOW IT WILL BE. EACH SIDE STORY WILL HAVE 3 PARTS OR MAYBE TWO OR FIVE DEPEND ON HOW LONG WILL I MAKE IT.

ANYWAYS! WITH THESE SIDE STORIES I WILL TELL AND EXPLAINED HOW THINGS ENDED UP LIKES THESE AND ETC. (END OF THINKING CAPACITY)

SORRY I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT EXPLAINING NOW BECAUSE I'M DRAINED BY MAKING THIS CHAPTER WHICH IS SO WORTH IT.

AND ALSO BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SLEEP YET.

ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!