First Day of School...

The date was September 3. It was the first day of school. Raya was 13, and was starting a new school called Ridgewood Middle School. She was pretty nervous to start a new school, where she didn't know anybody.
The night before Raya picked out her outfit. She wanted to dress to impress. She was wearing Lululemon Leggings, and a Brandy Sweatshirt. She did her hair in a high slick-back braid. She had good feelings about this.
Raya's mom drove her to school. When she got out of the car everyone was giving her weird stares. Raya didn't understand why. She decided to ignore them, and just continue walking to her first class.
The first thing Raya did when she walked into her home room was look around at all of the students and teachers. She saw that her teacher was a man, probably in his 20s, and Raya thought he was kinda hot. There were some cute boys, Raya thought. There were also some girls that looked nice. Raya noticed that everyone was wearing the same thing, and the same hairstyle. She wondered why, but figured she was fine.
A girl in the class came over to Raya. "Hi, my names Elizabeth" the girl said.
"Hi, I'm Raya" said Raya.
"I'm just letting you know that we have a dress code here, in Ridgewood. We have to wear pleated skirts, and collared shirts. Our hair has to be down."
"Oh." Said Raya. She didn't know that there was a dress code, but she figured the faculty would be understanding since it was her first day. "I'm sure everyone will understand" Raya said.
"Whatever you think, but they're really strict here." Elizabeth replied.
Raya thought about it and figured she would be fine. After all, what's the worst that could happen? Detention? Suspension? She went on with her day sitting through her first class, Language Arts.
When they class ended, the teacher Mr. Davison called Raya over to his desk.
"Raya, I know that you're new here, and it's your first day, but we have a dress code here. And we do not tolerate violating it, no matter the circumstance. I'm afraid you will need to be punished."
"No! Please! Please understand!" Raya begged. But it was no use.
"I'm sorry. But that is final. You're assembly will be taking place in an hour."
Assembly? Raya thought? What did Mr. Davison mean by assembly? Raya came to the conclusion that she would just have to receive detention in front of the whole school, which wasn't too bad.
When it came time for Rayas assemably, Raya went to the auditorium and wasn't surprised that the whole school was there.
The principal, Mr. Evans was standing in front of the room, on stage preparing something, but Raya couldn't tell what it was.
Suddenly, Raya started getting nervous.
Why would they be preparing something if I'm just getting detention or something? Raya thought.
At that moment, Mr. Evans voice came out through the speakers. "Good morning, Ridgewood Middle School. I hope that your first day of school is going well. For those of you that don't know why you are here, a girl in 7th grade decided not to follow the rules today and thought she could get away with it."
Rayas face went bright red. Everyone knew it was her.
Mr. Evans continued, "Last year our punishment was that the person would have to undress and change their clothes on stage, in front of the whole school; girls, boys, teachers, and faculty alike. This year we decided to switch things up a bit. We will still keep our old punishment, but along with that, you will need to shave your hair off. Now, not just your hair on your head, also your arms, legs, eye brows, etc, you name it! Anywhere that has hair! And, I'm excited to announce that we will pick who is doing it through a random name picker. Most people in the name picker don't even know how to give a haircut."
Raya was getting redder, and redder by the moment. She couldn't believe this! What kind of torture school is this?? She thought.
Mr. Evans called Raya up, and strapped her down in a chair. Then he began the random name picker. Who is it going to be? "Okay ladies and gentlemen" Mr. Evans said, "The one to shave Raya Gervis's head and whole entire body is...MR. DAVISON!!"
Mr. Davison slowly walked up on stage. Raya was super embarrassed, because her teacher crush would shave her!!
By now Raya had tears streaming down her face. Mr. Davison started separating her hair with ponytail holders, all the way up to her ear.
Then he cut. Mr. Davison never felt so good in his life. He always wanted to cut his students hair, but of course, never was able to. He hates hair. He despised it. He didn't have any himself. Every day after school he would make a pit stop and the barbershop. He always wished that all his students would one day come with a shiny bald head, and no eyebrows. He wished he could bring them all on a class trip to the barbershop, and tell the barbers not to leave one trace of hair ANYWHERE.
Once he finished cutting the ponytails off, he took out the clipper. He didn't know how to use it, so he just put it on Rayas head, not knowing it was at a zero. Raya was almost bald, but it wasn't enough for Mr. Davison. He took out the shaving cream, and smeared it all over Rayas head, face, arms, legs, armpits, and anywhere else she had hair. He took the clippers and dragged it all over her body, face, and head. When he was finally satisfied, he took the scissors, and started chopping Rayas eyelashes off.
It was surely one spectacular sight to see.
Then Mr. Davison unstrapped Raya, and started undressing her.
Raya blushed so hard. She couldn't believe that her hot teacher was taking off her clothes.
Once Raya was undressed, Mr. Davison pushed her off stage. He decided that Raya didn't deserve clothes. She would walk around naked for the rest of the day.
Mr. Davison got up and spoke, "Wow, that was one amazing show. Thank you so much, Mr. Davison. Miss Gervis definitely deserved every second of that. We will post all of the pictures on our instagram."