p r o l o g u e

♫─────────────────────────♫

a dormant volcano is one that isn't currently erupting, it seems to be calm and tranquil. however it still embodies the spirit of a volcano with the slightest shift in temperature or pressure enough to drive it over the edge. even in the midst of stillness, there is always the potential for a violent eruption. now whether it burns down everything, spewing ash and lava into the sky or ignites it with fiery passion making up for a magnificent view, is perceptive.

this volcano is said to be in a state of limbo, frozen in time, waiting for the perfect moment to awaken.

but will the last embers be able to fire it up or will they fade away with its dying flames?

ready to witness?

if so, find a quiet corner, plug in your headphones, turn the volume up a notch and let yourself be fully immersed in the power of music. as each song unfolds, allow yourself to be carried away by the melodies, rhythms and lyrics. let the music stir your soul, awaken your senses, take you to new heights of emotion and transport you to another world.

beware, this playlist is not just a collection of songs but a carefully crafted journey that will lead you through a spectrum of emotions and experiences. so get ready to be transformed by the magic of music.

the journey begins now.

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllıl

ν ο ℓ υ м є : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯

↻ ◁ II ▷

0:00 ●───────────────── -10:21

0:00 ●─────────────────  -10:21  ♡

♫─────────────────────────♫