CHAPTER 26

🙈🙈🙈🙈👇

Shesha placed her legs on either side of akash & sat comfortably in his lap… akash looked at her & gulped…

Aasai Nooraagi Pogum
Aadai Noolaagi Pogum
Kanney Kannaadi Aagum

She leaned towards his ears & whispered something and encircled her hands around his neck … He looked at her with wide eyes and open mouth…

Shesha: do it bawa….

He gulped but grabbed her face & placed his lips on hers and started to kiss her slowly at first… but each minute his kiss getting intense …

Theendal Un Saavi Endru Thedi Poga
Thoondal Un Vaasam Endru Aadi Poga

she sucked his lower lips and asked for entrance. When he opened his mouth both of them started to explore and deepened the kiss…

Oor Kangal Romba Thollai

Akash hands slowly entered into her tshirt & traced her bare skin… she stuttered under his hands …

Endraaga Kattikondu Mutham Vaithu
Ondraaga Kaadhalaaga

he started to kiss her neck and his hands were roaming at her back… she gasped when he opened the hook of her inner….

He removed her tshirt along with her inner & looked at her bosom which is in front of his face … his hands were itching to pinch her hardened peaks but he is hesitating.. 

Yen Yen Yen Thegam Mattum Paavam Ingu
Endraaga Sol

She grabbed his hands and placed it on her bosom & whispered,

Shesha: don’t hesitate akash… I am all yours … as much as you are mine…

Akash started to massage her bossom & traced her nipple with thumb. She gasped when he leaned down & took her peaks in between his teeth & bitted it slightly & started to suck it like a baby…

Aasai Nooraagi Poga
Aadai Noolaagi Poga
Kanney Kannaadi Aagum

Her fingers were entangled in his hairs and pulling him towards her more. She can feel him under her bum & she started to move up & down on his manhood … making akash groan & moaned her name… he grabbed her hip tightly,

Nam Porvaikulle Mei Veppamaaga
Nam Kaalai Velai Men Muththamaaga

Akash:  sheshu… enakku ennamo pannudhu… keela…

Shesha placed her fingers on his lips & said,

Shesha: shhh…. I will take care…

She stood from his lap & kneeled in front of him.. akash looking at shesha with wide eyes….

Vaa Kaadhal Seivom Por Uththaamaga
Neengaama Iruppom Viruppamaaga

She slowly removed his tracks without breaking eye contact with him...

She took him in her hands and moved her hands up and down making him groaned in pleasure...

Eera Muththam Paayum Saththam
Oori Pogum Bodhai Endru

He gasped and grabbed her hair when she took him fully in her mouth...

Akash: sheshu.. nah....

But she continued to suck him making his breath getting heavy minute by minute....

Thaaga Pookkal Pookka Seiyum
Latchamaaga

His stomach doing summersault and when he is getting close.. she stopped.. he opened his eyes and looked at her with wide eyes...

She stood up and started to remove her pants and inner.. he Gulped seeing her fully naked infront of him...

He pulled her into his lap and started to kiss her fiercely and rubbed himself on her..  Making both of them moan & groan... 

Aasaiyodu Nee Pathitha
Vinsivapu Macham Ondru
Naalai Kaalai Velai Endru Michamaaga

His bullet wound was long forgotten... He made her lay on bed and hovered above her & crashed his lips on hers again and inserted his finger on into her & started to move fastly inside out ...

When her walls started to contract he stopped moving his fingers & looked at Shesha.. she nodded her head as yes,

He placed himself inbetween her legs and in her entrance..  he looked at once again.. she blinked.. he started to enter into her slowly...

Ennaalum Theeraa Kaadhaalaaga..

She gasped in pain and grabbed pillow & tried to hide her face...

Akash also felt some pain .. but like shesha said he inserted himself into her fully making him groan in pain and she bite her lips to scream out loud...

Eppodhum Nee Naan Pakkamaaga..

He waited sometime & started to move inside out slowly making her moan & garbbed his shoulders without touching his injury....

He closed his eyes and buried his face in her neck and started to move fastly inside her...  She saw Both of them together in Full way mirror in his room..

Endrendrum Neenga Kaatchiyaaga..

She didn't see that couples having s*x   ... She can only see that two lost souls finding each other and becoming one.... It's their love language..

Ellorum Ketkum Per Anbin Saatchiyaaga...

When he started to move fastly making her clutching his arm's in pain and pleasure.. he reached his climax Along with her and released inside  inside her and fell on top of her exhausted...

He looked at her and smiled a little & Blushed and hide his face in her bossom...

She chuckled looking at her shy baby & kissed his hair .. she grabbed his face in between her hands and kissed his lips...

Kattikkonda Muththam Vaithu
Ondraaga Kaadhalaaga
Yen Yen Yen Thegam Mattum Paavam Ingu
Rendaaga Sol

For the whole night their moans & groans are the only thing that echoed the whole room ...
_______

Sanju informed Maya about hospital attack & about ishaan's bullet wound...

So Maya rushed towards Ishaan room .. she was shocked when she opened the door of ishaan room...

She saw his daughter sleeping only with ishaan's Shirt that too on top of him....

He was hugging her tightly like if he loosened the grip a little she will disappear in thin air...

Maya didn't know what to react seeing this... she closed the door and silently went from there....

She sat in sofa and grabbed her head.. she was feeling mixed emotions happy, sad , guilty, anger, betrayal...

Her breath was getting heavy in anger.. she took a nearby vase and threw it on tv ... It broke & glass pieces flew everywhere....

She screamed in Anger and started to break each & everything she saw...

She saw photo of Maya and ishaan together smiling at the camera... She took the frame & threw it on wall..

"En mela irukka kovathula edhukku ipdi oru paavamum pannadha ellathayum odachutu irukka ? Straight ah ennaye adikkalamey.. "

She turned towards the voice and saw...

Continued....

(Mela yaarm comment panna maatingannu theriyum.. so Inga panitu ponga... How is today's chapter?)