FIRST MEETING

A teen girl came to check out the new bakery near her home... She opened the door of the bakery and hit with pleasent smell of desserts...

She took a deep breath and sighed in satisfaction...

That teen girl: I love sweets..

She went to display & saw different types of desserts,cupcakes, brownie, cakes everything.. 

That teen girl mv: ayyo niraya items irukkey edha first vaanguradhunnu theriyalaye...

Suddenly she felt someone standing behind her.. she turned around and saw a boy who is so tall standing behind her with blank face & apron with plate of hot cupcakes...

She jerked slightly but composed herself..  He moved towards the display & restocking the cupcakes...  she started to observe him... he is tall
..so tall like her grandfather AK .. probably more than.... His skin colour is Indian white.... he is handsome..

She went near him and stood with saying anything.. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows..

That teen girl mv: oruvela oomaiya irupaaro? Cha.. ivlo alaga irukaru ipdi oomaya padachutaney indha aandavan...

She pointed out the blueberry cheesecake in display which is only one piece at him... He Just looked at her and went inside .. she looked at him confusedly,

That teen girl: enna poitaru?

Suddenly another boy came there & a uncle packed the last piece of cheesecake to that boy making her jaw dropped...

She pouted at the empty plate...

That teen girl: uncle, cheesecake vera stock illaya?

Uncle: illa da papa .. inikku avlo dhaan.. ini naalaikku dhaan...

That teen girl mv: pesama andha ginger monkey ta kettadhukku badhil ah indha uncle ta ketrundha cake aachu kedachurukkum... ippo adhuvum pochu...

She looked down & Pouting at the floor ... she felt someone standing behind her... She turned around and saw that same tall boy... She glared at him and tried to go from there ..

Suddenly he grabbed her wrist... She got angry and raised her fist to punch him but he grabbed her fisted hand & signalled her something like look at there...

She confusedly looked at the table near her & saw a plate of two pieces of blueberry cheesecake...

He handed her a spoon & went from there... His uncle gaped at him... That girl looked at uncle confusedly,

Teen girl: ennachu uncle? Yen ivlo shock?

Uncle: unakku akash ah munnadiye theriyum ah ma?

That teen girl shook her head as no...

That girl: yen uncle?

uncle: akash idhu varaikkum Ivlo yaar koodayum avanoda special blueberry cheesecake ah share pannadhu illa ... Including me... But unakku kuduthutu poraan adhaan ketta...

That looks at him shocked but didn't said anything...

Uncle: but I am happy that he's making friends...

She started to eat & talking to uncle... It's too tasty ..

That teen girl: enna solringa uncle?

Uncle: uhmm.. akash ku autism irukku.. so unga vayasula irukka pasanga ellarum avana romba kindal pannuvaanga mosama treat pannuvaanga.. but nee mattum dha avana normal ah paatha.. nee eppo venalum Inga varlaam okay vaa.. 

That teen girl nodded her head as ok.. she ate one piece and went inside pantry with another piece..  she saw him baking macaroons.

That teen girl: hi...

That boy jerked & looked at her with wide eyes...

That teen girl: sorry...

He just nodded and continued his work....

That teen girl: en peru shesha enna sha nu ellarum koopduvaanga...

He nodded his head but continued his work... She went near him and turned him towards her by his shoulders...

Sha : listen from on today we are buddies..  ok.. here another piece of cake as much as I love to eat it.. I want it to share with you.. because I like you.. 

She handed him that plate... & Took his phone from his pant pocket without asking..  he is looking at her with wide eyes...

After saving her number she returned the phone to him...

Sha: ennoda number ah save panirkaa... Message me okay? Bye....

She hugged him making him froze in his place.. she went from there shouting,

Sha: bye akash...

Akash mv: ippo Inga enna nadandhuchu?

Continued.....